Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Uterine prolapse occurs when pelvic floor muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken and no longer provide enough support for the uterus. As a result, the uterus slips down into or protrudes out of the vagina. Homeopathic treatment for uterine prolapse can provide a complete cure for the condition and the remedies, which are totally safe with zero side effects.
Uterine prolapse and treatment options
Uterine prolapse is a condition that occurs when the uterus descends or slips into the vagina due to weakened pelvic floor muscles and ligaments. It is most commonly seen in women who have had multiple vaginal deliveries, but it can also be caused by factors such as obesity, chronic constipation, chronic coughing, menopause, or a genetic predisposition.
The treatment for uterine prolapse depends on the severity of the condition and the symptoms experienced by the individual. Here are some common approaches to managing uterine prolapse:
1. Nonsurgical treatments:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles through exercises, such as Kegels, can help provide support to the uterus and alleviate mild to moderate symptoms.
- Pessary: A pessary is a device inserted into the vagina to support the uterus and hold it in place. It can be a temporary or long-term solution, depending on the patient's preferences and needs.
2. Surgical treatments:
- Hysterectomy: In cases where the woman no longer wishes to have children or if the uterus is severely prolapsed, a hysterectomy may be recommended. This procedure involves the removal of the uterus.
- Uterine suspension: Various surgical techniques, such as uterosacral ligament suspension or sacrospinous ligament fixation, can be used to restore the uterus to its proper position and provide support.
- Mesh procedures: In some cases, surgical mesh may be used to provide additional support to the pelvic organs. However, the use of mesh has become controversial due to concerns about complications and risks, so its use should be carefully considered and discussed with a healthcare provider.
It's important to note that the choice of treatment depends on individual factors, such as the woman's age, desire for future pregnancies, overall health, and the severity of the prolapse. A healthcare provider, such as a gynecologist or urogynecologist, can assess the condition and recommend the most appropriate treatment options.
REPL 86 Indications: Bearing down sensation as if everything would escape through the vulva. Prolapse of uterus and vagina, Congestion of uterus, prolapse, anteversion, constant desire to support parts externally.
Homeopathy REPL No. 86 (Prolapse of Uterus) Composition and mode of action:
- Sepia 6x
- Fraxinus Americana Q
- Ptelea Trifoliata Q
- Lilium Tigrinum Q
- Helonias Dioica Q
Mode of Action of homeopathic ingredients:
- Sepia 6x: Prolapses with continuation (involuntary leakage of urine) uteri with congestion.
- Fraxinus Americana Q: Uterine prolapsed painfulness and heaviness of the uterus.
- Ptelea Trifoliata Q: Throbbing in glans(genital structure of the clitoris) and pubic region on lying down at night.
- Lilium Tigrinum Q: Bearing down, with the sensation of heavy weight and pressure in the uterine region.
- Helonias Dioica Q: Uterus low down, Fundus(part of a hollow organ like the uterus) tilted forwards, Prolapse uteri.
10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4-5 times daily.
गर्भाशय अपनी जगह से हट जाये, बाहर निकल पड़े या घूम जाये। ऐसा लगे सभी आन्तरिक अंग नीचे को निकल पड़े। निम्नाभिमुखी अनुभूति जैसे योनिपथ से सब कुछ बाहर निकल पड़ेगा।