Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About SBL Dibonil Tablets
SBL Dibonil tablets is indicated for maturity onset diabetes metllitus or non insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, increased frequency of urination, increased thirst, hyperglycaemia, weakness, cramps.
Also it prevents boils sores and promoting metabolism activities. Dibonil is formulated with homeopathically proven drugs. Dibonil checks the commonly associated problems of diabetes and has no side effects. Therefore it can be prescribed for longer duration. Dibonil can be taken along with medicines also.
Tips: for best results take SBL Dibonil Drops alongwith Dibonil tablets (Dibonil combo offer available)
Dibonil is a result oriented product which is developed for the management of increased blood sugar. It takes care of associated symptoms and delays complications of high blood sugar and thus improves quality of life of diabetics and helps them to get back in their normal life. It can be taken along with anti-hyperglycaemic drugs.
- Relieves frequent urination.
- Lowers excessive thirst.
- Relieves and checks cramps & muscular pain.
- Builds up tissues, overcomes mental & physical fatigue.
- No gastric disturbances.
- No risk of producing hypoglycaemia.
- No adverse effect on vital organs.
- No known side effects on prolonged use.
Action of ingredients (benefits) in Dibonil
- Cephalandra Indica: Useful in increased Blood sugar accompanied with increased pressure of blood.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Blood sugar regulation and glucose metabolism. The active components responsible for lowering glucose are the gymnemic acids.
- Syzygium Jambolanum: Causes marked disappearance of sugar in urine. Weakness, emaciation. Great thirst, mouth very dry. Very large amount of urine of high specific gravity. Old ulcers of skin.
- Crataegus Oxyacantha: Produces giddiness, lowered pulse, and air hunger and lowering blood-pressure.
- Acidum Phosphoricum: Frequent, profuse, watery, milky urine with high blood sugar. Micturition, preceded by anxiety and followed by burning. Frequent urination at night. Tearing pains in joints, bones, and periosteum. Cramps in upper arms and wrists.
- Abroma Augusta: An effective remedy for Increased blood sugar levels with excessive thirst and dryness of mouth.
- Helonias Dioica: It is used for high blood sugar levels when there is excessive thirst, restlessness, melancholia and emaciation.
Dosage/Directions for use of Dibonil: 4 tablets of SBL Dibonil Tablets, 4-6 times daily half an hour before meals.
SBL Dibonil Tablets Price: Rs.140 Get 15% off for best price
SBL Dibonil Tablets side effects: No adverse effects or contra indication reported, best advised to take under consultation of homeopathic doctor
SBL Dibonil Tablets user review: this medicine has been well reviewed by Dr Sanjay Panicker, Dr Pranjali, Dr Arun and others on You tube
Medisynth Diabekoll Syrup, Diabetes, Blood Sugar Regulator
Schwabe India Syzygium jambolanum 1x tablets for increased Blood & Urine Sugar, Type 2 Diabetes
Dr.Reckeweg R40 drops, Diabetes mellitus, Blood Sugar 15% Off
Doliosis D30 drops for Diabetes, Hyperglycemia
Bhargava Diaboral Tablets for Diabetes
Wheezal Aloe Triphala Juice, Diabetes, Detox
Dr Raj Diabecom Drops for Diabetes mellitus
Remedy Collections: Top Diabetes Mellitus Medicines in Homeopathy