Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About High blood pressure drops
Homeopathic Dr.Reckeweg R 85 drops are indicated for symptoms of high blood pressure and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like allium sativum, cor etc that acts on blood pressure with the systolic above 140 or the diastolic over 90.
Blood pressure with systolic above 140 or diastolic over 90 (hyper-tension).
Symptoms of high blood pressure include headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, nosebleeds, palpitations (irregular heartbeat), breath shortness etc. High blood pressure is a very common disease in which the blood flows through the vessels at a higher than normal pressure. Blood pressure refers to the force of blood pushing against arteries walls as the heart pump blood. High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. Blood pressure is measured by considering the two factors that are systolic pressure and diastolic pressure. Systolic pressure refers to the blood pressure when heart contracts and specifically the moment of maximum force during contraction. It happens when left ventricle of heart contracts. Diastolic pressure refers to the blood pressure between the heartbeats i.e. when heart is resting and dilating. Complications of high blood pressure include kidney disease, heart disease, eye damage, hardening of arteries and brain damage. Causes of high blood pressure include more salt intake, overweight, physical inactivity, alcohol intake, smoking, high fat diet, diabetes, age, family history etc.
Allium Sativum D3, Citrus Medica Limonum D3, Cor D30, Glandulae Suprarenales D30, Kalium Jodatum D3, Kalium Phosphoricum D4, Mesencephalon D30, Ren D6, D12, D30, Tartarus Deputatus D5, Valeriana D3.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R85
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 85 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of high blood pressure
- Allium sativum-it lowers the blood pressure.
- Citrus medica limonum-it has strong diuretic (causing increased passing of urine) effect.
- Cor-works on glandular stimulation.
- Glandulae suprarenales-works on glandular stimulation.
- Kalium phosphoricum-it treats symptoms of high blood pressure like conduction disturbance.
- Kalium jodatum-it stimulates potassium absorption and decreases the blood viscosity.
- Mesencephalon-works on glandular stimulation.
- Ren-it helps in hormonal blood pressure regulation.
- Tartarus depuratus-it has strong diuretic effect.
- Valeriana-it has calming effect.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R85drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R85 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
10 drops 3 times is normally recommended with as large an amount of water as the kidney can handle.
5-10 drops 6 times daily for more severe of chronic cases, supplement diet with potassium rich foods or
natural potassium supplements
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|