Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Irregular Heart Beat Drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 66 drops is popularly used to treat symptoms of heart problems through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like iberis amara, leonurus card. etc that acts on disorders of cardiac rhythm, degenerative heart disease, post myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and endocarditis (inflammation of the endocardium). It is also indicated to treat myocardial infarct (small localized area of dead tissue resulting from failure of blood supply), tachycardia (abnormally rapid heart rate), cardiac neurosis (functional heart complaints) and Adams Stokes syndrome (Sudden collapse into unconsciousness due to a disorder of heart rhythm).
Disorders of cardiac rhythm and conduction following degenerative heart disease, post myocarditis and endocarditis, myocardial infarct, tachycardia, cardiac neurosis, Adam-Stokes syndrome.
Symptoms of heart problems include chest fluttering, slow heartbeat, racing heartbeat, lightheadedness, shortness of breath, chest pain, dizziness, fainting etc. When the electrical impulses do not coordinate with the heart beat, it results into heart rhythm problems i.e. heart arrhythmias. The condition causes heart to beat too slow or too fast or irregularly. When heart does not beat properly, it cannot pump blood efficiently and when the blood is not pumped efficiently, the brain, lungs and other organs do not work correctly that may result to damaging of the organs. Causes includes heart attacks, changes to heart structure, high blood pressure, blocked arteries, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, drug abuse, smoking, excess alcohol intake, stress, air pollution, electrical shock, certain medications etc. Factors that may include risk of development of arrhythmia are heart problems, heart surgeries, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, congenital heart disease, obstructive sleep etc.
Ammi. Vis. D2, Iberis Amara D3, Leonurus Card D2, Oleander D3, Spartium Scop D2, Sumbulus Moschatus D2.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R66
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 66 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of heart problems
- Iberis amara - treats palpitations (irregular heartbeat) on slightest exertion, nervous excitement and angina (severe chest pain) with artrial flutter (abnormal heart rhythm that occurs in theatriaof the heart) and irregular pulse.
- Leonurus card.- it has tonic effect on myocardium that is achieved by the central sedation.
- Oleander-treats symptoms of heart problems like palpitations, stabbing heart pain and abnormal pulse rate. It increases the coronary blood flow and helps in improving oxygen supply to myocardium.
- Sumbulus moschatus-treats violent palpitations on the slightest exertions and irregular or missed heartbeats.
- Spartium-treats rapid irregular heartbeat and missing pulse beats.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops ofDr.Reckeweg R 66 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 66 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||10 drops in water in acute cases repeat frequently 1/4 to 1 hourly
In order to achieve cure (long term treatment) 10-15 drops in water 3 times daily before meals
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|