Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bakson Card Aid
Bakson's Homoeopathy presents "Card Aid", a carefully formulated combination of homoeopathic medicines, each one having a collective and complimentary effect on the heart.
- Hypertension (High blood pressure),
- Myocardial Infarction (Blockage of blood Vessels resulting in damage to heart muscles).
- Arteriosclerosis (Hardening and thickening of arterial walls).
- Tachycardia (Fast heart beat).
- Fibrillations (Fast and irregular heart beats).
- Angina Pectoris (Constricting pain in the chest radiating down the arm).
- Endocarditic (Inflammation of the inner most muscular layer of the heart).
Cactus grandiflorus, Crataegus oxyacantha, Strophanthus hispidus, Convallaria majalis, Valeriana officinalis, Aurum muriaticum natronatum 4x and Camphora 2x.
|Dosage||Dilute with water before administration 20-30 drops, 3 times daily, 40 drops for sudden unexpected symptoms or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
|Form||Drops, 30ml, 100ml|