Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dr.Bakshi B5 Gold drops for Angina, Arrhythmia, Cardiac Neurosis
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of inadequate circulation. Indicated for symptoms of angina, arrhythmia amongst others, presenting in affections like cardiac neurosis and coronary insufficiencies.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Inadequate circulation Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of blood through one or more Coronary Arteries fails to deliver an adequate blood supply to the myocardium which is characterized by repeated attacks of Angina Pectoris. Associated with chest pain and Heaviness, there can also be palpitations and breathlessness.
Arnica mont 3x, Aurum mur 6x, Cactus g. 4x, Crataegus oxy. Digitalis pur. 3x, Ignatia amara 6x, Kali. Phos 4x, Spigelia 6x, Valeriana off. 2x.
Mode of action individual ingredients in Dr.Bakshi B5
- Arnica mont: Angina pectoris: pain especially severe in the elbow of the left arm. Stitches in heart. Pulse feeble and irregular. Cardiac dropsy with distressing dyspnoea.
- Aurum mur: High blood pressure due to disturbed function of the nervous mechanism. Artrio-sclerosis.
- Cactus g: Endocarditis with mitral insufficiency together with violent and rapid action. Heart weakness of arteriosclerosis. Angina pectoris with suffocation,cold sweat and iron band sensation
- Ceataegus oxy: Acts on muscle of heart and is a heart tonic. Chronic heart disease with extreme weakness. Cardiac dropsy. Fatty degeneration. Aortic disease. Extreme dyspnoea on least exertion. Valvular murmurs, angina pectoris. Cutaneous chilliness, blueness of fingers and toes all aggravated by exertion or excitement. Sustains heart in infectious diseases.
- Digitalis pur: Irregular heart especially of mitral diseases. Very slow pule. Pulse weak and quickened by least movement. pericarditis, copious serious exudation.
- Ignatia amara: Palpitations of the heart at night with shootings in the heart. Anxious feeling in chest. Ill effects of grief and worry.
- Kali.phos: Heart complaint, functional, intermittent with palpitation. Intermittent action of the heart with nervousness, sensitiveness and exhaustion. Palpitation of heart after rheumatic fever, weak action of heart stimulant in wasting fever with sinking spells and imperceptible pulse.
- Spigelia: Violent palpitation praecordial pain and great aggravation from movement. Pulse weak and irregular. Pericarditis with sticking pains, palpitation. Angina pectoris. Dyspnoea must lie on right side with head high.
- Valeriana off: Hysteria over-sensitiveness, nervous affections, when apparently well chosen remedies fail. Hysterical spasms and affection generally. High blood pressure with anxiety due to heart affections, stitches in the heart. Pulse is quick, small and weak.
|Dosage||Take 10-15 drops diluted in water, 2 hourly, 6 times a day in acute pain. Once improvement starts reduce the dose to 3 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|