Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R64 Albuminuria drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 64 drops is commonly indicated for urine infection in men and women, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like helonias dioica, kalium arsenicosum etc that acts on albuminuria (presence of albumin in the urine indicating kidney disease), proteinuria (presence of abnormal quantities of protein in the urine) and nephrosis (kidney disease characterized by oedema and the loss of protein from the plasma into the urine). It is also indicated for chronic nephritis (inflammation of the kidneys) and nephrosclerosis (hardening of the kidney).
Albuminuria, proteinuria, nephrosis, chronic nephritis, nephrosclerosis.
Dr.Reckeweg R 64 drops is a proven remedy to treat urine infection in men and women. Albuminuria refers to a pathological condition in which excess protein albumin is present in urine and produces heavy whitish foam. Usually albumin is a protein that helps to prevent the water from leaking out of blood into the other tissues. High blood sugar levels (hyperglycemia) are the result of proteinuria in the diabetic patients. Thus the condition indicates that the kidneys are damaging. One in every three diabetic people suffers from albuminuria conditions. One in every seven people suffering from high blood pressure but no diabetes have albuminuria and one on every six people older than 60 years of age suffer from this condition. Causes of this condition are damaged kidneys, excessive salt intake, type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure etc. Symptoms of this condition include swollen ankles, hands, belly and face.
Helonias Dioica D3, Kalium Arsenicosum D4, Phosphorus D6, Plumbum Metallic. D12, Solidago Virg D2.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R64
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 64 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat urine infection in men and women
- Helonias dioica-treats backache, exhaustion, drawing pains and pressure in kidney area.
- Kalium arsenicosum-treats urine infection in men and women such as chronic nephritis along with oedema (condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues) and heart pathology.
- Phosphorous-treats parenchymal degeneration, weakness and chronic nephritis.
- Plumbum met.-it reduces urine quantity and proteinuria along with hypotrophy (decrease in size of an organ) of kidney.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 64 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 64 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||10-15 drops in water three times daily before meals. In the initial phase of therapy repeat more frequently|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|