Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B62 Circulation drops for cramps in limbs, Circulatory disorders.
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation B62 drops are indicated for the treatment of Circulation issues.
Dr.Bakshi`s B62 Circulation Drops are indicated to help relieve cramps, especially those associated with circulation disturbances.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Improper blood circulation resulting from blocked arteries can have a serious impact on arms and legs. Poor circulation to the legs and feet results in reduced oxygenation of the muscle tissue of the legs, feet, and arms, which is experienced as sudden numbness or tingling of hands, feet, and fingers or there can be painful legs cramps.
Adrenalinum 6x, aesculus hip.2x, cuprum acet.6x, secale cornutum 4x, tabacum 4x, veratrum alb 6x.
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Adrenalinum: Prompt astringent and hemostatic, capillary hemorrhages.
- Aesculus Hip: Venous stasis general, varicose veins of purple color.
- Cuprum acet: Throbbing and lancinathing pains in forehead attacks of angina pectoris.
- Secale cornutum: Anaemic condition, coldness numbness, petechiae, mortification, gangrene.
- Tabacum: Nausea, giddiness, death-like pallor, vomiting, icy coldness, and sweat, with the intermittent pulse. Pulse intermits, feeble, imperceptible.
- Veratrum alb: Cold sweat on forehead, pale face, rapid, feeble pulse. Cold perspiration on the forehead.
|Dosage||10-15 drops of Bakshi B62 drops in water, 3 times daily before meals. In severe cases the initial dosage is 10 drops 2 hourly, 6 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|