Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Reckeweg R44
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 44 drops is popularly used to treat various symptoms of low blood pressure common through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like crataegus, laurocerasus etc that acts on weakness, hypotony (low blood pressure), heart exhaustion and lassitude (lack of energy).
Weakness of the conduction and hypotony. Exhaustion of the heart and lassitude ensue.
Symptoms of low blood pressure include dizziness, fainting, lightheadedness, dehydration, blurred vision, lack of concentration, nausea, shallow breathing, fatigue, depression, pale, clammy or cold skin etc. Medical term of low blood pressure is Hypotension that refers to blood level less than 90/60. Low blood pressure can indicate to underlying problem that is especially observed in elders that can cause inadequate blood supply to heart, brain and the other vital organs. Causes of low blood pressure include pregnancy, lack of proper nutrients, alcohol, antidepressants, loss of blood from bleeding, blood infection, allergic reactions, severe dehydration from diarrhea, fever or vomiting etc. Sometimes fast decrease in the blood pressure can indicate to an underlying problem like severe infections, uncontrolled bleeding, allergic reactions etc. low blood pressure causing inadequate blood flow to organs of body can increase risks of heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure etc.
Crataegus D1, Laurocer. D3, Oleand D3, Spartium Scop. D2
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R44
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 44 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat various symptoms of low blood pressure
- Crataegus -it acts as general tonic of myocardium.
- Laurocerasus -treats symptoms of low blood pressure and irritation of breathing system.
- Oleander -it has a specific action of conduction and raises the blood pressure.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R44 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R44 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As prolonged cure: 3 times daily 10-15-20 drops in some water before or after meals.
In acute cases every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|