Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Heart Circulatory Debility Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 67 drops is homeopathic medicine to treat various symptoms of poor blood circulation through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like ammonium carbonic, acid. hydrocyanic etc that acts on acute circulatory disturbances, cardiogenic shock followed by cardiac failure and circulatory shock. It is also indicated for circulatory disturbances following the injuries and infectious diseases, chronic circulatory disturbances along with the tendency to vertigo (sensation of whirling and loss of balance), syncope (temporary loss of consciousness caused by a fall in blood pressure) and sensation of imbalance.
Acute circulatory disturbances, circulatory shock, cardiogenic shock following cardiac failure, circulatory disturbances following infectious diseases and injuries. Chronic circulatory disturbances with tendency to syncope, vertigo and sensation of imbalance.
Symptoms of poor blood circulation includes cold hands or feet, numbness, pale blue coloration of skin of legs, hair loss, wounds healing slowly etc can result into circulatory disturbances like circulatory shocks, circulatory collapse, cardiogenic shock etc. Circulatory collapse refers to specific failure of circulation that can be either peripheral or cardiac in nature. The common cause of circulatory collapse can be trauma or shock from surgery or injury. Other causes include blood clots, heart disease, intake of sea water, abnormal blood pressure etc. Circulatory shock refers to the condition in which organs and body tissues do not receive adequate blood flow that may result into serious damage or death in extreme cases. Cardiogenic shock is the condition in which heart is damaged to the extent where there is no sufficient blood supply to the body organs. Symptoms include chest pain, reduced urination, fast pulse, heavy sweating, fast breathing, lack of concentration, lightheadedness, restlessness, weak pulse etc.
Arum Triphyllum D3, Belladonna D4, Ferrum Phosphoric. D8, Merc. Solub. Hahnem. D8, Pulsatilla D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R67
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 67 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of poor blood circulation
- Ammonium carbonic. -it treats weak rapid pulse with sweating and fear of death.
- Acid. hydrocyan.-it cardiogenic shock with cold perspiration(sweat) and impending respiratory arrest. It also treats sudden collapse and syncope.
- Carbo. Vegetabilis-treats symptoms of poor blood circulation like burning in chest, palpitations (irregular heartbeat), anxiety and shortness of breath. It acts as an analeptic (restorative) in circulatory collapse along with cold sweat, pallor (unhealthy pale appearance) and cyanosis (bluish discoloration of the skin due to poor circulation).
- Crotalus cascavella-treats cardiac insufficiencies along with the tendency to shock that is particularly caused due to the bacterial toxins. It also treats circulatory disturbances of the post infective genesis.
- Tabacum-treats imperceptible pulse along with pallor in face, nausea and cold sweat.
- Veratrum-treats total circulatory shocks, imperceptible pulse, cold sweat, fainting on rising (orthostatic) and cold blue hands.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops ofDr.Reckeweg R 67should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 67drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
In acute circulatory shock repeat ¼ to ½ hourly. If necessary give every 5 minutes 10-15 drops with or without water
Once improvement commences repeat the remedy less frequently
In chronic circulatory disturbances give 10 to 15 drops in water 3 times daily before meals over a variable period of time.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|