Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B49 Astha Drops
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Asthma.
Dr.Bakshi B49 Astha Drops are indicated to help relieve cough especially at night, shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing (whistling sound during breathing) seen in bronchial asthma.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Asthma is a common chronic disorder of the airways characterized by variable and recurring symptoms of airflow obstruction, bronchospasm and an underlying inflammation. There are various triggers exacerbating the attacks of Asthma like pollens, Dust, mites, certain medicines and certain food items.
Arsenicum alb. 8x, Belldonna 30x, Bryonia alb. 12x, kalium phos. 30x, Natrum mur. 30x, natrum sulph 200x, Veratrum alb. 30x, Eriodictyon gl. (Yerba santa) 12x.
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Arsenicum album: Debility, exhaustion and restlessness with nightly aggravation, Asthma worse midnight.
- Belladonna: Tickling, short, dry cough; worse at night, respiration oppressed.
- Bryonia alba: Difficult, quick respiration; bronchitis asthma.
- Kalium phos: Cough; yellow expectoration.
- Natrium muriaticum: Shortness of breath, whooping- cough.
- Natrium sulphuricum: Humid asthma ; rattling in chest, must hold chest when coughing.
- Veratrum album: Cold perspiration on the forehead, with hoarse, weak voice. Rattling in chest.
- Eriodictyon glabra: Asthmatic and bronchial affections.
Take 10-15 drops in some water 2-3 times daily. During an attack repeat the dose in lukewarm water every 1/2 hr to 2 hrs., depending upon severity.
Maintenance Dose: Take once or twice daily for a minimum of 16-20 weeks.
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|