Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Astha Aid for asthma, breathing problems.
Baksons Astha Aid helps you breathe easier by decreasing the intensity, frequency, and duration of the attack. It also improves body resistance. Astha Aid is an ideal soother for throat irritated by suffocating and dry paroxysmal, whooping type of cough.
Astha Aid has a three-fold action
- Controls cough (dry, whooping, paroxysmal)
- Dilates bronchi and thereby clears the airways for ease of breathing
- Aids expectoration
Tip: Check complete list of top homeopathy Asthma Medicines here
Ingredients Blatta orien, Justicia Ad, Senega, Lobelia, Ipecac, Grindelia rob, Mag Phos 2x
Action of individual ingredients in Astha AId
- Blatta orientalis 2x: A remedy for breathlessness. Especially when associated with bronchitis. Cough with difficulty in breathing.
- Justicia adhatoda Q: Highly efficacious medicine for acute catarrhal conditions of the respiratory tract, suffocative attacks with obstruction of respiration.
- Ipecacuanha 3x: Persistent nausea and vomiting is associated with cough. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath. Dyspnea, constant constriction in throat.
- Grindelia robusta Q: Breathlessness conditions, chronic breathing problems with profuse expectoration, cannot breathe lying down. Magnesium phos. 2x: Oppression of chest. Dry, tickling cough. Spasmodic cough, with difficulty in lying down.
- Senega off. Q: Bronchial catarrh, with sore chest walls.
Side effects/Contraindications: Nil. Safe
Baksons Astha Aid Syrup review: Dr Saikat Ray has reviewed this medicines positively for good results in asthmatic patients
Baksons Astha Aid Syrup Sugar Free - Zero calorie, especially formulated for Diabetics. Each Tablespoon has 0.45kcal and the daily dose falls into negligble category. Available in 115ml, 450ml Price Rs.130, 340 respectively
|Dosage||Adults 1 teaspoon, 4 times a day or 1 teaspoon of syrup every 3 hours; Children: 1 tablet, 3 times a day or 1/2 teaspoon, every 3 hours. Or as prescribed by physician.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
||115ml, 200ml and 450ml, Rs|