Crohn's disease medication in Homeopathy
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are the most common forms of IBD or inflammatory bowel disease. In these patients, inflammation of the intestine leads to rectal bleeding, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, pain, fever, and weight loss.
Types of Crohn's disease
- Crohn’s Colitis - involvement of the large intestine.
- Crohn’s Enteritis - only the small intestine is involved
- Crohn’s Ileitis - a disease of the Ileum (last portion of the small intestine)
- Crohn’s Enterocolitis or Ileocolitis - When the disease affects both small and large intestine
Crohn's Disease signs and Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Fatigue, Abdominal pain and cramping, Blood in your stool, Mouth sores, Reduced appetite and weight loss, Inflammation of skin, eyes, and joints, Kidney stones, Iron deficiency (anemia), etc.
Crohn's Disease Treatment - No single treatment works for everyone with Crohn’s disease. The goals of treatment are to decrease the inflammation in your intestines, prevent flare-ups of your symptoms, and keep you in remission.
How does homeopathy help in the treatment of Crohn’s disease?
Dr. Vikas Sharma, a homeopath says “Unlike conventional treatment where immunosuppressants are used to manage the symptoms, homeopathy focuses on long-term, natural treatment of the same. With homeopathy the symptoms are not suppressed; instead, the cause is identified through the presentation of symptoms. Remedies for intestinal inflammation are made of natural substances. They gradually reduce the inflammation of the bowels and provide symptomatic relief. These work in the form of highly diluted chemicals that are charged to act as messages to stimulate the body’s restorative processes.”
Crohn's disease successfully treated with homeopathy - know clinical case study here
Homeopathy medicines for Crohn's disease mapped to symptoms
The following medicines are recommended by Dr.Vias Sharma, an M.D In Homeopathy who practices at Mohali (Chandigarh) for the last 2 decades. He is a columnist in Tribune, a daily newspaper, and blogs at drhomeo dot com
- Aloe Socotrina is a treatment for Crohn’s disease with diarrhea, a feeling of constant bearing down in the rectum, and an urge to pass a stool after eating
- Merc Cor for loose stool with mucus, ineffectual urge to pass stool, foul-smell
- China Officinalis is a treatment for Crohn’s disease with weight loss with loose stools, undigested food particles in feces, flatulence during excretion, weakness, bloated abdomen
- Arsenic Album is a treatment for Crohn’s disease with Weakness with diarrhea, Foul smelling, profuse watery stools
- Colocynthis for intense colicky abdominal pain/cramps in Crohn’s disease, bending over double or putting hard pressure provides relief. watery, sour-smelling, yellowish-greenish stool with vomiting of bitter fluid
- Nitric acid is a medicine used to treat ulcers in the soft palate with sharp, splinter-like pains, slimy, offensive diarrhea, bright red Bleeding from the bowels
- Phosphorus for sharp cutting pains in the Abdomen in Crohn’s disease, empty, the all-gone sensation felt in the entire abdominal cavity.
Mag Carb patient shows a triad of 3 symptoms (acidity+headache+constipation) another guiding symptom is attraction to sour food
Tip: For best results, the medicines should match the indicated symptoms or as advised by your doctor. More on remedy selection, what potency to choose, and how frequently to take in our blog guide here
Dosage: (Pills) Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. (Drops): The usual dosage is 3-4 drops in a teaspoon of water 2-3 times daily. Dosage may vary depending on the conditions. Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines
Dr advise Ulcerative Colitis (IBD) Homeopathy Medicines
Allen A70, Homeopathic Irritable Bowel Syndrome Drops
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on a suggestion made by a doctor on YouTube, Blog whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advice or prescriptions or suggest self-medications. This is a part of the customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines