Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Allen A70 Drops:
Allen A70, Homeopathic Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Drops are indicated for an intestinal disorder causing pain in the stomach, wind, diarrhea, and constipation. Also useful in Gastritis, Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea After Meals
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder that affects the large intestine (colon). It is a chronic condition characterized by a group of symptoms related to the digestive system. Here are some important points about irritable bowel syndrome:
Symptoms: The symptoms of IBS can vary among individuals, but the most common ones include:
- Abdominal pain or cramping, often relieved by a bowel movement
- Changes in bowel habits, such as diarrhea, constipation, or a combination of both
- Bloating and excess gas
- Mucus in the stool
- The urgency to have a bowel movement
- The feeling of an incomplete bowel movement
Causes: The exact cause of IBS is not known, but it is believed to involve a combination of factors, including:
- Abnormal gastrointestinal (GI) tract contractions: The muscles in the GI tract may contract stronger or longer than usual, leading to symptoms.
- Changes in gut motility and sensitivity: The gut may be more sensitive to certain stimuli, resulting in discomfort or pain.
- Intestinal inflammation: Some individuals with IBS may have low-grade inflammation in the intestines.
- Altered gut-brain communication: There may be disruptions in the signals between the brain and the gut, leading to abnormal bowel function.
Triggers: Certain factors can trigger or worsen IBS symptoms in susceptible individuals. These triggers can vary but commonly include:
- Certain foods: Spicy or fatty foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and artificial sweeteners may trigger symptoms.
- Stress and emotions: Emotional stress, anxiety, or depression can worsen symptoms.
- Hormonal changes: Some women experience worsening symptoms during their menstrual cycles.
Diagnosis: There is no specific test to diagnose IBS. Instead, the diagnosis is made based on a thorough evaluation of symptoms, medical history, and the exclusion of other conditions that can cause similar symptoms. In some cases, additional tests may be ordered to rule out other gastrointestinal disorders.
- Dr advise Ulcerative colitis or inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) homeopathy medicines.
- Doctor advise Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) treatment homeopathy combinations
- Holarrhena Antidysenterica 1X (considered over-the-counter drug for IBS) Tablets, Dysentery IBS
Allen A70 composition:
- Argentum nitricum 3x
- Asafoetida 3x
- Colocynthis 3x
- Lillium tigrum 3x
- Lycopodium clavatum Q
- Natrum carbonicum 3x
- Nux vomica 3x
- Podophyllum peltatum 3x
- Sulphur 3x
- Kali phosphoricum 3x
- Aloe soccatrina 3x
- Antimonium crudum 3x
- Veratrum album 3x in Aqua Destillata.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Allen A70 Drops
- Argentum nitricum: Belching accompanies most gastric ailments. Flatulence, painful swelling of the pit of the stomach. Abdominal colic with much flatulent distention. Bursting, loud explosive belching, discharged upward and downward. Diarrhoea-Green, mucus-like chopped spinach, in flakes.
- Asafoetida: Hysterical flatulence with regurgitation of liquid and forcible eructation of gas. Pulsations in the pit of the stomach; flatulence extremely fetid gurgling and rolling of wind; difficult loud expulsion. Foul, dark, watery diarrhea with griping pain and flatulence.
- Colocynthis: Brown, watery stools after eating or drinking. Jelly-like stools with musk-like odor. Pain in the abdomen.
- Lillium tigrum: Stiff, tense abdomen. Sharp abdominal pains. The urge for stool, but only passes urine. Lump sensation in the rectum. Early morning diarrhea, frequent stools with tenesmus. Tenesmus of the rectum and bladder
- Lycopodium clavatum: Food tastes sour. Excessive hunger, but eating ever so little creates fullness. The abdomen is bloated, full immediately after a light meal, and especially the lower abdomen.
- Natrum carbonicum: Slightest error in the diet causes diarrhea. Stool-like orange pulp. Flatus changes places, abdomen pouts here and there. Acidity, acid dyspepsia.
- Nux vomica: Digestive disturbances with ineffectual desire for stools. Sour eructations. Sour vomitus. Nausea and vomiting are constant. Constipation alternates with diarrhea.
- Podophyllum peltatum: Gurgling through bowels, then prolapse, putrid stools gushing out painlessly with prolapse of rectum. Stools are yellow or white, like water, foaming with meal-like sediment. Stools followed by great weakness and exhaustion.
- Sulphur: Griping pains about the navel, emission of flatus. Fullness, and tension in the abdomen as from incarcerated flatulence. Pressive downward sensation in the abdomen towards the anus.
- Kali phosphoricum: Flatulence. Craving hunger soon after eating. Entero-colitis. Stools-Golden yellow, putrid, hot.
- Aloe socotrina: Fullness, distention, gurgling before stool. Pain before stool. Pains extend to different parts. The abdomen feels full heavy, bloated, and hot. Weakness as if diarrhea would come on, soreness of abdominal wall on touch or pressing at stool.
- Antimonium crudum: Gastric and intestinal complaints from bread, pastry, acids, vinegar, sour wine, cold bathing, overheating, and hot weather. Constant belching. Constant discharge of flatus, up and down for years. Stools of hard lumps mixed with watery discharge.
- Veratrum album: Diarrhoea is very painful, watery, copious, and forcibly evacuated followed by great weakness.
Side effects: No side effects of Allen A70 Homeopathy drops are known
Contra indications: No contra indications for the use of Allen A70 Homeopathy drops are known. Other products do not interfere with any other medication.
|Dosage||Take 8 to 10 Drops in half a cup of water daily 4 times. Or as directed by the Physician.|
|Manufacturer||Allen Homoeo & Herbals Products Ltd.Hyderabad|
Other homeopathy I.B.S medicines similar to A70:
Holarrhena Antidysenterica 1X Tablets, Dysentery IBS.15% Off