Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathic treatment of ulcerative colitis involves reducing the severity and frequency of flare-ups and moderating the overactive immune system. It can offer good relief when started early with the right medicines
Ulcerative colitis also called inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) causes inflammation and ulcers or sores in your digestive tract. It affects the innermost lining of your large intestine (colon) and rectum. In pathophysiology terms it is chronic inflammatory disorder of the colonic mucosa
Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis
- Diarrhea or loose motions often with blood or pus.
- Abdominal pain and cramping.
- Rectal pain and bleeding (stools contain blood)
- Urgency to defecate but feeling of inadequcy after stools
- Weight loss and Fatigue
Stools that may be bright red, pink
Causes of Ulcerative Colitis: Infections caused by a virus or a parasite. Food poisoning due to bacteria. Crohn disease, Genetics, auto immune condition. In general, there is no clear evidence that one trigger alone causes problems. Therefore, there is no particular food, diet or lifestyle that causes, prevents or cures IBD
Ulcerative colitis is one of the conditions that leads to Irritable bowel disease causing irritation and swelling in digestive tract. If left untreated Ulcerative colitis may lead to complications like perforation of the colon, osteoporosis, severe bleeding, joint inflammation, eye inflammation, colon cancer, and toxic mega colon.
Can ulcerative colitis be cured in Homeopathy?
The doctor whose details are provided says it is one hundered percent curable with homeopathy in his YouTube presentation. Another homeopath, Dr Vikas Sharma says well selected remedies can calm the inflammation, help you feel better and get you back to your daily activities. Treatment also depends on the severity and the individual, so treatment depends on each person's symptom and profile. Also Clinical case studies point to regularization of normal stools in patients
Dr Kirti Vikram says ulcerative colitis is a chronic long-term disease of intestine in which inflammation and ulceration present in intestine. This results in diarrhoea with blood in stool, abdominal pain and anaemia, weakness. In Homeopathic ulcerative colitis is hundred percent curable
Watch his YouTube video titled " Ulcerative colitis! Homeopathic medicine for Ulcerative colitis?? explain" for more info. दोस्तों अलसरेटिव कोलाइटिस क्या होता है उसके लक्षण क्या होते हैं वह क्यों होता है और उसकी होम्योपैथिक मेडिसिन क्या है
his recommended ulcerative colitis homeopathic medicines are
- Nux vomica 30, 2 drops in night
- Mercurius Sol 30, 2 drops 2 times a day
- Merc Corr 30, 2 drops 2 times a day
- Hydrastis Can Q, 20 drop three times a day with some water
Ulcerative Colitis treatment homeopathy medicines and their mode of action
- Nux Vomica is a most useful medicine for ulcerative colitis with frequent, scanty stool and marked tenesmus. Tenesmus refers to the ineffectual urge to pass stool almost constantly. The stool is scanty. Abdomen pain before passing stool may be observed. Nux Vomica also offers great help in cases where taking spicy food or alcohol worsens symptoms.
- Merc sol is one of the top remedies for ulcerative colitis. The stools are bloody slimy with a constant desire to pass stool. A never get- done feeling is present. Fever. However, even after passing stool repeatedly, there is no satisfaction. Such patients tend to feel chilly all the time.
- Merc Corr for great urge to pass stool, even immediately after defaecation. A never gone feeling. The stool is hot, bloody , slimy and offensive with cutting pain and shreds of mucous membranes. The abdomen feels bruised and is bloated and very painful to the slightest pressure. There may be cutting, colicky pains in the abdomen as well.
- Hydrastis Can herb has a chemical in it called Berberine, which is known to work against many harmful bacteria and fungi, making it a natural antibiotic medicine. The drug is known to have its action on the mucous surfaces, mucous glandular surfaces, the nutritive system and the circulatory system. It also treats constipation which is one possible complication of ulcerative colitis
Note: Dr advises the treatment to be done for a period of 6 months (doctor consultation advised). सभी मेडिसिन सिक्स मंथ तक ले और लगातार लें अगर आपको अल्सरेटिव कोलाइटिस है तो सभी मेडिसिन होम्योपैथिक की दुकान में आपको मिल जाएगी
Kit contents: 4 units of 30 ml sealed medicines, 3 dilutions and 1 mother tincture as indicated above
Related: Doctor advise Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) treatment homeopathy combinations
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines