Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Carica Papaya
Carica Papaya is a homeopathic remedy useful in treating disorders of digestion, liver and splenic enlargement, and uterine disorders.
- Inflammation of liver and spleen with marked enlargement and fever
- Weak and difficult digestion with undigested food in stool
- Reduces passing of stool in small quantities many times a day
- Promoting digestion especially in people who cannot tolerate milk and meat with white, coated tongue
- Preventing yellowish discoloration of the conjunctiva
- Increasing and stimulating menses
Active ingredients: Carica Papaya
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.