Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Doctor Bhargava Aciset Syrup is a digestive syrup and really helpful in bloating, gas, Indigestion & constipation. It also provides relief for heartburn, acidity, Chronic weakness of Digestion & Stomach Pain.
Indigestion Causes: eating too much, drinking too much, food intolerance or taking pills on an empty stomach. Medical conditions like Inflammation of the stomach (gastritis), Peptic ulcers, Celiac disease, Gallstones, Intestinal blockage.
Symptoms of indigestion
- feeling uncomfortably full or heavy.
- belching or flatulence(passing wind)
- bringing food or fluid back up from your stomach (reflux)
- feeling sick (nausea)
Tip: Homeopathy Indigestion, Acidity, Gas Medicines
Bhargava Aciset Key Ingredients:
- Aegle marmelos 2X
- Alumina 2X
- Belladonna 2X
- Calcarea carbonica 2X
- Carica papaya Q - Dr Kirti Vikram and Dr Ritu say in homeopathy carica papaya is very effective for indigestion and other gastric complaints. Dr Aparna samantha says पेट की समस्या व प्लेटलेट की दवा
- Cinchona officinalis Q
- Embelia officinalis Q
- Gentiana lutea Q
- Hydrastis canadensis Q
- Magnesia carbonica 1X
- Nux vomica 1X
- Robinia psuedacacia Q
- Swertia chirata Q
Chirata is the numero uno herb for improving Stomach health. The diseases like indigestion, nausea and bloating arise when a person is having a weak stomach. Chirata is a good herbal remedy for strengthening the Stomach. It improves stomach functions, stimulates the production of gastric juices and speeds up the digestion process. Chirata is aiso known for purifying the blood and protecting the Liver from harmful toxins.
Bhargava Aciset Key Benefits:
- Chronic weakness of Digestion
- Indigestion, Flatulence, Constipation
- Helps Regularize Digestion, Gas & Acidity Problem,Heart Burn, abdomen Pain
- It improves appetite and the digestion system.
- Children: 1 teaspoonful two times in a day
- Adult: 1 tablespoonful thrice a day or as directed by the physician
FAQ about Aciset Homeopathy Indigeston Syrup
- Is Aciset Digestive Syrup safe to take with other medicines?
Aciset Digestive Syrup is fast, safe, and effective. There are no side effects and no known reactions to other drugs. In addition they are non-habit forming and have no contraindications.
- How long do I need to use Aciset Digestive Syrup before I see improvement of my conditions?
It depends on the severity, duration of the symptoms and also how your body is responding to the medicine. Maximum use it for 8 weeks and you should see the positive effect.
- After my symptoms have passed, should I continue to take the medicine?
It is wise to continue a lighter dose after the symptoms have passed. Generally, the longer you had the problem, the longer you should take this product after symptoms have passed. This will help assure a more complete recovery. This continued dosage can vary from 2 times a day to 2 times a week for a week to perhaps several months depending on the length and severity of the problem.
- I have never taken homeopathic medicine before. Would it be safe to take Aciset Digestive Syrup?
Homeopathic medicines are 100% natural and are absolutely safe to consume. These do not have any side effect.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
Other indigestion remedies in homeopathy similar to Bhargava Aciset
- BBP Dyspepsin Tablets for Hyperacidity, Indigestion, Flatulence
- Natrum Sulphuricum Biochemic Tablet for Indigestion, Constipation, Flatulence, liver diseases
- Medisynth JondilaSugar Free Syrup, indigestion, acidity, appetite loss
- BaksonLiv Aid Syrup for dyspepsia, indigestion, sluggish liver
- Doliosis D27 drops for Indigestion gas acidity
- Allen A15 Drops for Indigestion, Gas, Acidity
- Wheezal Gastrolex Elixir Syrup for Dyspepsia, Heartburn, Indigestion
- SBL Nixocid Syrup for hyperacidity, indigestion, gas formation
SBL Kalmegh Paediatric Drops for indigestion, flatulence