Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Bovista Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as Lycoperdon Bovista, Lycoperdon, Calvatia Gigantea, Langermannia Gigantia
Bovista is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Puff-Ball fungus. It is reported to be useful in cysts, diabetes, eczema, ganglion, ovaries, stammering, tumours, whitlow, urticaria, etc.
It is indicated in stammering children, old maids with palpitation; and "tettery" patients. Stage of numbness and tingling in multiple neuritis. Asphyxia due to charcoal fumes.
This remedy has a marked effect on skin, nerves and the circulation. It is especially adapted for children and old people.
What doctors recommend Bovista for?
Dr K S Gopi recommends
- Facial pimples, dark skin or any other skin affection caused by the injudicious use of cosmetic products can benefit from the use of the remedy Bovista30 which is used to clear the skin. Bovista holds a significant place among homeopathic medicines for the treatment of skin problems consequent to the excessive use of cosmetics. Bovista helps in clearing facial skin and makes it look bright and glowing. It also removes pimples or other afflictions resulting from the use of cosmetics.
- Bovista30 is effective for urticaria which is resulting from coming in contact with water. In Bovista urticaria on waking in the morning time and attended with diarrhoea.
- Bovista 30 is the best remedy for diarrhoea before menses. Bovista is of great help for all those women who pass loose stool before periods. The women may also experience heavy bleeding and Inter Menstrual Bleeding episodes
- Bovista 30 is indicated when puffiness or oedema can be seen in various parts of the body. The person may feel awkward and even drops things because the hands feel weak and numb. Bovista is often helpful to woman with water retention around the time of menstrual period , especially if diarrhea also occurs
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends Bovista for
- for treating urticaria set off by coming into contact with water (water induced urticaria). Some features unique to Bovista Lycoperdon are urticaria on waking in the morning time and attended with diarrhea
- Bovista Lycoperdon is the most significant remedy that offers help in treating acne that arise or worsen with the use of cosmetic products. This acne is mainly papular. Swelling of cheeks may be noted along with the acne. Pain and itching may attend.
Dr Ronak Shah says this fungusmedicine has action on the cerbero spincal system, specific action on skin & male sexual organs, it affects capillary system and useful in haemorrhages
Dr Aparna Samanta recommends for Gas (flatulence), Distention of abdomen, पेट फूलना, आवाज़ के साथ गैस निकलना
Bovista Patient Profile, Dosage & FAQ
Skin: Itching eruptions from getting warm. Scaly, itching eruptions, moist with formation of thick crusts. Pimples cover the entire body. Raised, red rashes on waking in the morning, from bathing and on excitement with palpitation, joint pains and diarrhea. Very sensitive skin, where blunt instruments leave deep impressions on the skin. Sweat smelling like onion.
Head: Headache with sensation of head being enlarged especially in the back of the head. Headache gets worse in the morning, from open air and lying down. Dull, bruised pain inside the head. Stammering speech in the children. Scalp itches from warmth, very sensitive scalp. Itching so severe that has to be scratched until it gets sore.
Female: Menses too early and too profuse which is worse at night. Diarrhea before and during menses. Menses is followed by thick, tough, acrid and greenish discharge from vagina. Itching and soreness of the pubic region during menses. Increased flow with pain, cannot bear tight clothes around the waist. Spotting in between the periods. It is useful in cases of cyst near but outside the ovary and fallopian tubes.
Abdomen: Colicky pains in the abdomen. Must bend double and is relieved by eating. Pain around the umbilicus with stitching pain extending towards rectum and pubis. Reddish urine. Chronic diarrhea of old people which gets worse at night and early morning.
Extremities: Weakness of all joints and oedema of the joints after fractures. Clumsiness of hands with tendency to drop the things. Itching of the feet and leg, weariness of the hands and feet. Intolerable itching of the tip of coccyx and moist eruptions on the back of the hand.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
No known side effects reported.
What precautions to take before using Bovista?
How long should I take Bovista?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription.
Is Bovista safe for children?
Is it safe to use Bovista during pregnancy?