Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Blatta Orientalis Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Medicine prepared from Talapoka i.e., Indian cockroach belonging to the family orthpetra. This medicine is proved by Dr D N Ray of Calcutta. Leading symptom for use of Blatta Orie is Dyspnoea , threatened suffocation. acute cases of asthma and bronchitis, rattling of mucous, aggravated by lying down.
Blatta Orientialis is useful in bronchial asthmatic breathing. Blatta belongs to class insecta and family Blattidae.
- acute and chronic bronchitis
- asthma prime remedy
cough and mucus that is similar to pus
phthisis (pulmonary tuberculosis)
Blatta Orientalis Ingredients
Active ingredients: Blatta Orientialis
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Blatta Orientalis Dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.