Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Allen A65 Drops:
Allen A65 Bronchitis Drops are indicated for acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis, inflammation of the bronchial tubes, mucus drainage from sinuses, burning throat, dry raw concussive cough, chronic productive cough with expectoration, shortness of breath or wheezing, chest pain, dyspnoea.
- Causes: Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection, most commonly a respiratory virus such as the flu virus or the common cold virus. In some cases, acute bronchitis can be caused by bacteria.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms of acute bronchitis include cough (with or without mucus production), chest discomfort or tightness, sore throat, low-grade fever, fatigue, and mild shortness of breath. Symptoms typically last for a few weeks and gradually improve over time.
- Causes: Chronic bronchitis is a type of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and is commonly associated with long-term exposure to cigarette smoke or other irritants, such as air pollution or chemical fumes.
- Symptoms: Chronic bronchitis is characterized by a persistent cough that lasts for at least three months in two consecutive years. Other symptoms may include excessive mucus production, frequent respiratory infections, wheezing, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
It's important to consult with a healthcare professional if you suspect you have bronchitis, especially if you have a persistent cough, difficulty breathing, or if symptoms worsen. They can provide an accurate diagnosis and recommend appropriate treatment based on your specific condition.
Note: This is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have concerns about any other health-related issues, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.
Tip: check what doctors advise for asthma, bronchitis in homeopathy
Allen A65 composition:
Each 5ml. contains:
- Blatta orientalis 3x 0.50 ml.
- Belladonna 3x 0.50 ml.
- Bryonia alba 3x 0.50 ml.
- Drosera rotundifolia 3x 0.50 ml.
- Aconitum napelles 3x 0.50 ml.
- Antimonium tartaricum 3x 0.25 gm.
- Sulphur 3x 0.50 ml.
- Carbo vegetabilis 3x 0.50 gm.
- Ipecacuanha 3x 0.25 ml.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 3x 0.25 gm.
- Kali bichromicum 3x 0.25 gm.
- Silicea 3x 0.25 gm.
- In Aqua Destillata.
Mode of action individual ingredients in Allen A65 Homeopathic Drops:
- Blatta Orientalis:Primarily an asthma remedy. Despite apparent vitality, the patient suffers from dyspnoea and shortness of breath from slight exertion. Useful in bronchitis and phthisis where there is great dyspnoea. Suffocation is threatened by a great accumulation of mucus. Dr. Vikas Sharma says Blatta is indicated for both acute and chronic bronchitis. Profuse mucus discharge which threatens suffocation. Symptoms usually aggravate in the rainy season. There is a cough and dyspnea
- Belladonna: Barking cough, awake after midnight, pain in larynx, and threatened suffocation.
- Bryonia alba: Cough dry, hard, very painful, at night. Sharp, stitching pain in the chest.
- Drosera rotundifolia: Nocturnal cough. The sensation of constriction in the chest while coughing.
- Aconitum napelles: Hoarse, dry, whooping cough.
- Antimoniumtartaricum: Great accumulation of mucous with coarse rattling; thereby respiration is impeded. Great rattling of mucus when very little is expected. Bronchial tubes overloaded with mucus. Rapid, short, difficult breathing, abdominal breathing.
- Sulphur: Respiration is difficult.
- Carbo vegetabilis: Hoarseness. Laborious quick short breathing with burning in the chest with hemoptysis. Expectoration thick, sticky, yellowish, and profuse with a desire to take a deep breath.
- Ipecacuanha: Cough dry, spasmodic, constricted, asthmatic, incessant, and violent, with every breath. Cough with the rattling of mucus in bronchi when inspiring.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum: anxious, wheezing, rattling, short, deep breathing, threatens suffocation. The sensation of a splinter in the throat, stitches in the throat extending to the ear when swallowing.
- Kali bichromicum: Violent, rattling with gagging from viscid mucus in the throat. Expectoration is copious, stringy, tough, yellow/green.
- Silicea: Cough and sore throat, with expectoration of offensive, little granules like shot. Violent cough as lying down, with thick yellow, lumpy expectoration.
Side effects: No side effects of Allen A65 Homeopathic Drops are known
Contra indications: No contra indications for the use of Allen A65 Homeopathic Drops are known. Other products do not interfere with any other medication.
|Dosage||Take 8 to 10 Allen A65 Bronchitis Drops in half a cup of water daily 4 times. Or as directed by the Physician.|
|Manufacturer||Allen Homoeo and Herbal Products Ltd., Hyderabad|
Other Homeopathy Bronchitis medicines similar to Allen A65
Schwabe Alpha Coff Syrup for Bronchitis, Dry & Spasmodic Cough
Dr.Bakshi B54 Pulmonic Drops for Pneumonia, Asthma, Bronchitis.
Doliosis D19 for Cough, Asthma, Bronchitis
Bhargava Chesin Minims, Acute and Chronic Bronchitis
Haslab Drox-4 Branco Drops for Bronchitis