Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B54 Pulmonic Drops for Pneumonia, Asthma, Bronchitis.
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of respiratory diseases.
Dr.Bakshi`s B54 Pulmonic Drops are indicated to help relieve cough besides relieving general weakness, lassitude, pain in shoulders and nocturnal perspiration asssociated with lung disorders like bronchial asthma, pneumonia.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Respiratory disease is a medical term that encompasses pathological conditions affecting the organs and tissues that make gas exchange possible in higher organisms and includes conditions of the upper respiratory tract, trachea, bronchi, brochioles, alveoli, pleura and pleural cavity besides the nerves and muscle of breathing. The common symptoms of a lung disorder are breathing problems, chest pain, persistent cough or coughing of blood with adventitious sounds in chest.
Acidum pic. 8x, Bryonia alb. 12x, Dulcamara 30x, Ferrum phos. 12x, Kalium carb 6x, Lycopodium clav 30x, Sepia 6x silicea 30x.
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Acid. picricum: Lassitude and burning pains in and between the scapulae. Great weakness tired.
- Bryonia alba: Soreness in larynx and trachea, Dry hacking cough.
- Dulcamara: Cough worse cold, hoarse spasmodic.
- Ferrum phos: Bronchitis of young children.
- Kali card: Bronchitis. Pneumonia. Hydrothorax. Pleurisy. Asthmatic, wheezing.
- Lycopodium clavatum: Catarrh of the chest in infants, seems, abscess of lungs.
- Sepia: Weakness, yellow complexion.
- Silicea: Cough with expectoration violent cough.
|Dosage||10-15 drops in some water, 3 times daily before meals. In acute cases the same dose is to be taken 2 hourly, 6 times a day.|
|Symptoms||Pulmonary disorders, Catarrh, Cold, Cough, Chest Pain, Respiratory Infection|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|