Adel 29 Akutur drops for Urinary Tract Infections, Cystitis, Urethritis
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Akutur drops
Adel 29 Akutur drops is homeopathic medicine to treat urinary tract infection in men and women through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like acidum benzoicum, acidum nitricum etc that act on chronic and acute urinary tract infections such as inflammation of the urinary bladder (cystitis), inflammation of the urethra (urethritis) and inflammation of the kidneys (nephritis). It is also indicated for inflammation of the urinary bladder and of the pelvis of one or both kidneys (cystopyelitis), inflammation of the urinary bladder and of the cortex and pelvis of one or both kidneys (cystopyelonephritis), intermittent pain along the course of a nerve along the bladder (neuralgia vesicae) and kidney discomfort.
- Acute and chronic urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection in men and women refers to the infection in part of urinary system that includes bladder, kidney, urethra and ureters. About 12 percent of men and 40 percent of women suffer from urinary tract infections at some point of time in their life. The symptoms include frequent urge to urinate,burning sensation while urinating, pressure or pain in lower abdomen or back, bloody and foul smelling urine, feeling of tiredness or shaky, fever, chills etc. In some cases painful burning sensation in urethra is present even while not urinating. Common cause of urinary tract infection in men and women is the bacteria that enter the urinary tract through urethra and multiplies in bladder. Other causes include diabetes, sexual intercourse (more frequent or with multiple partners), poor hygiene, blocked flow of the urine, kidney stones etc.
Acidum Benzoicum 10x, Acidum Nitricum 6x, Populus Tremuloides 6x, Pulsatilla Pratensis 12x, Zingiber Officinale 6x, Solidago Virgaurea 6x, Clematis Recta 8x, Equisetum Arvense6x,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 29
The key properties in Adel drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat urinary tract infection in men and women
- Acidum benzoicum - it eliminates the kidney irritation, unable to restrain natural discharges or evacuations of feces or urine (incontinence) and urinary tract/bladder infections. It also treats the lowering levels of uric acid.
- Acidum nitricum - resolves the infections of mucous membrane accompanied by the weakness of nervous system. It treats inflammation of the kidney as a result of bacterial infection (pyelonephritis), nephritis indicated by sensation of burning during urination and the foul smelling urine which may contain blood.
- Clematis recta - treats urinary tract infection in men and women such as mucus membrane inflammations. It acts against sticking pains and burning.
- Eqisetum arvense - treats frequent and severe pains in field of the bad urinary states.
- Populus tremuloides - it eliminates symptoms of the bladder inflammation that includes pus in urine and the painful urination.
- Pulsatilla pratensis - treats mucous membrane catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus in the nose or throat, associated with inflammation of the mucous membrane) that includes the urogenital (denoting both the urinary and genital organs) tract. It also stimulates the systemic excretion of toxins from the infections by improving the functions of stomach, liver, gall bladder and intestines.
- Zingiber offcinale - it flushes the urethra and combats burning, stabbing pains.
- Solidago virgaurea - it stimulates the renal functions and acts as diuretic (causing increased passing of urine). It also treats acute gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach) and the chronic skin diseases. It strengthens the functioning of liver.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 29 Akutur, Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 29 Akutur, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Size||20 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|