Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Reckeweg R18 Kidney & Bladder Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R18 Kidney and bladder drops (also known by the name of Cystophylin) is a German homeopathic specialty medicine with 5 specific ingredients to treat inflamed conditions of the kidney and gallbladder (infection) and mitigate symptoms of associated irritation, pain and colored urine.
Dr Kirti advises R18 and 4 other remedies for effective treatment of Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), know more
Inflammation of the kidneys, renal calculi, sharp stinging pains in the kidneys, pains in the sacral region. Peritonitis, metritis, piercing pains in the bladder, inflammation of bladder, burning pains when urinating, yellow urine, turbid.
Berberis D4, Cantharis D4, Dulcamara D4, Equisetum Hiem.D6, Eupatorium Purp.D3,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 18 drops
- Berberis: Piercing pains in the renal region getting worse from pressure, pains in sacral region, rigidity and numbness of the back, sensation as if water is running through skin.
- Cantharis: Dull pains in the renal region, burning pains when urinating, constant urge to urinate. Urine is passed drop by drop, reddish, glairy, tinged with blood. Cystitis.
- Equisetum hiemale: Similar effects on kidneys and bladder as cantharis, through its content of silicic acid. Lessening of bladder tenesmus and bloody urine. Enuresis, bladder irritations (mainly in women), albumin and blood in urine. Eliminates uric acid (causing pain when urinating).
- Eupatorium purpurem: Especially indicated in cases of bladder irritations. Frequent urine urge, painful, with abundance or lack of urine, colored, glairy.
- Dulcamara: Irritation of the bladder, constant and painful urge to urinate. When urinating, abundance or lack of urine which is colored, glairy. Paralyzed bladder, worse in damp weather. Specific effect on the mucosa of the bladder. Smelly urine.
General indications for Dr.Reckeweg R18 Kidney & Bladder Drops
The biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, support the self-healing powers of the body during an illness, acting as a specific stimulus treatment.
Their use is determined from the pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients, which complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and stages of an illness.
Unless otherwise prescribed, the indicated quantity of drops should be taken before meals, if possible, with some water. Medicament's intended for external use are applied to the affected area and may be gently rubbed into the skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R18 Kidney & Bladder Drops
- In the event of any hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients, the medicament should not be taken.
- If there are unexplained symptoms or symptoms that persist or occur suddenly, a physician should be consulted immediately.
- During pregnancy and when breastfeeding, medicament should generally not be taken. However, in any case, a physician should be consulted.
- Medicament's must be kept out of the reach of children.
- Homeopathic medicament's should be stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree C (86 degree F), and should also be kept out of direct light.
- Since this is a natural product, it may become cloudy or precipitate slightly, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this occurs, you should shake the product before using.
- Once opened, medicament should be used up promptly.
|Dosage||In acute cystitis and cysto-pyelitis, 10 drops in some water one hourly to begin with, thereafter two hourly. As soon as improvement sets in administer 10-15 drops in some water 3-4 times a day.
In chronic cystitis, cysto-pyelitis and bacteriuria: administer 10-15 drops in some water 2-3 times daily before meals until disappearance of symptoms.
In bladder irritation: 10-15 drops in some water once or twice a day.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|