Adel 3 apo-HEPAT drops Jaundice, Liver Disease, Gall bladder problems
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About apo-HEPAT drops
Adel 3 apo-HEPAT drops is homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of liver disease and gall bladder diseases through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like chioanthus virginica, cynara scolymus etc that act on general liver diseases, gall bladder problems and jaundice. It is also indicated to detoxify and treat liver, pancreas and gall bladder. It aids in excretion of liver toxins and eliminate liver portal blockages. This medicine increases the secretions of liver and gall bladder, stimulates circulation and improves lymphatic system.
- General liver disease
- Gall bladder problems.
Symptoms of liver disease such as pain and swelling of abdomen, swollen legs and ankles, itchy skin, fatigue, dark colored urine, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite etc. are the result of hepatic disorders. Liver is the largest organ inside the body that stores energy, digest food and removes poisons. Functions of liver include protein synthesis, detoxification processes, biochemical productions needed for digestion etc. Liver diseases can be caused by virus or can be result of poisons, drugs or consumption of alcohol. Jaundice is one of the common type of liver diseases. The causes of liver and gallbladder diseases are alcohol, diabetes, obesity, high salt intake, infections, smoking, illness etc. Diseases that affects the immune system can affect the liver too.
Gallbladder stores the bile that is produced by liver and is further passed to the small intestine. Majority of diseases of gallbladder are due to the inflammation caused by the irritation to wall of gallbladder. Symptoms of gall bladder diseases include severe pain in abdomen, cramps, chest. indigestion, heartburn, fever, nausea, vomiting etc. Causes include hyperthyroidism, weight loss, overweight, lack of exercise, constipation, alcohol, diabetes etc.
Chioanthus Virginica 4x, Cynara Scolymus 4x, Iberis Amara 6x, Lycopodium Clavatum 4x, Mangdragora E Rad Sicc 6x, Peumus Boldus 4x, Phosphorus 10x, Taraxacum Officinale 12x.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 2
The key properties in Adel 3 apo-HEPAT drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of liver disease gall bladder diseases
- Chioanthus virginica - treats upper stomach ailments, autonomic nervous system dysfunction (vegetative dystonia) and eliminates painful spasms (colic). It also has systemic effect which helps to prevent migraines. It addresses inflammation in hepatic (relating to the liver) area.
- Cynara scolymus - treats indigestion (dyspepsia), hepatogenic gastritis and relieves blockage of portal vein into liver. It promotes excretion of the toxins which accumulates in organs and the connective tissues. It also helps in resolving chronic and acute infections, liver swelling, hemorrhoids (piles), diabetes and digestive difficulties.
- Iberis amara - treats symptoms of liver disease gall bladder diseases such as improves coronary vessels and heart muscles. It improves the peripheral circulation and eliminates the gastro-hepatic disruptions that include symptoms like cramps and intestinal pain.
- Lycopodium clavatum - it eliminates the metabolic wastes and stimulate excretion of the excess cholestrol. It also treats psychological and physical cravings.
- Mandragora e rad sicc - treats digestive upset, proper function disruptions and liver function. It also treats pancreatic weakness that is accompanied by the strong flatulence ( accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal).
- Peumus boldus - it acts as powerful stimulant for gall bladder. It promotes the stomach secretions and urea excretions. It addresses indigestion and hepatogenic gastritis.
- Phosphorus - treats intestinal tract and stomach diseases ranging from the bleeding ulcers to the acute dysfunction of liver accompanied by spasms. It also treats depression and various psychosomatic symptoms, headaches, infections etc.
- Taraxacum officinale - it cleans liver and the renal system. It also treats gall bladder afflictions, stimulates gastrointestinal tract, liver and pancreas.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|