Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Note: Please be informed that in case of rare potencies it normally takes 1-2 weeks time to arrange and dispatch. Nevertheless we take all the efforts to make and ship it fast.
About Itires drops
Itires drops to treat swelling of lymph nodes are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like barium carbonicum, calcium jodatum etc., selected for their ability to address the swollen lymph nodes, boosting the immunity, lymphatic disorders and supportive cancer treatment. It also treats inflammation of walls of lymphatic vessels (lymphangitis), inflammation of lymph nodes (lymphadenitis), contagious and infectious viral disease causing swelling of the salivary glands in the face (mumps) and tumors. The drops helps to detoxify and stimulate complete lymphatic system to boost the immunity and to speed up the toxins excretion during chronic and acute illness. These drops should be incorporated in all cancer therapy as the blockages of lymphatic system can lead to the intoxification of connective tissues. The drops can also treat the pus generating infections like tonsillitis, mumps, benign tumor (adenoma), pathology of breast (mastopathy) etc.
Swelling of lymph nodes, lymphangitis, lymphadenitis, mumps, tumours and as a supportive treatment of cancer
Lymph nodes are very important for function of immune system that carry B,T and the other immune cells. They strain the foreign particles and cancer cells. Lymph nodes do not deal with the toxic matter in the body, which are primarily dealt by the liver and kidneys. Lymph nodes have a great clinical significance. They get enlarged or inflamed during various diseases and infections that may range from throat infections to cancers. Lymph nodes can be hard, tender or firm when they are swollen, enlarged or inflamed.
Barium Carbonicum 8x, Calcium Jodatum 8x, Cistus Canadensis 6x, Conium Maculatum 6x, Echinacea 6x, Galium Aparine 6x, Juglans Regia 8x, Scrophularia Nodosa 6x.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Adel 48
The key properties in Itires drops are derived from the following ingredients in treatment of swelling of lymph nodes
- Barium carbonicum -treats swollen and hard lymph nodes. It also treats benign tumour formed from glandular structures (adenoma) that appear frequently in breasts of the women. It is also indicated for eliminating chronic and acute lymphatic conditions.
- Calcium jodatum -Treats tonsils and chronic infections of glands. It helps in preventing the development of new swollen lymph nodes. It regulates connective tissues.
- Cistus canadensis -treats the infectious lymphatic condition that include adenoma. It also helps to resolve the chronic infections of intestines and stomach.
- Conium maculatum -It helps to prevent the hardening of lymph glands. It also treats prostratis, depression and slowing of metabolism that accompanies chronic illness and aging.
- Echinacea -It works as best stimulant for immunity that treats the septic condition of blood and infections.
- Galium aparine -treats swelling of lymph nodes and hardening of lymph nodes. It helps to regulate exhausted metabolism along with the pathogenic condition of skin, bladder and kidneys. It is also indicated to treat different types of cancer
- Juglans regia -treats liver dysfunction, herpes (any of a group of virus diseases caused by herpesviruses, affecting the skin often with blisters or the nervous system) accompanied by itching. It is also indicated for congestive headache accompanied by dysfunction of intestines.
- Scrophularia nodosa -treats infected, swollen and inflamed lymph nodes. It also treats eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed with blisters causing bleeding and itching) of loose teeth, face and bleeding gums.
|Dosage||Adults 15 to 20 drops of Adel 48 Itires , Children 7 to 10 drops of Adel 48 Itires , 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.|
|Manufacturer||Adelmar Pharma GmbH|