Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B19 Colic drops for abdominal pain, flatulence.
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Colic
Dr. Bakshi B19 drops are indicated to help relieve flatulence, abdominal spasm, intestinal colic, and constipation. Dr. Bakshis B19 drops are indicated to help relieve flatulence, intestinal colic, abdominal spasm, and constipation.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Colic is severe paroxysmal pain in the abdomen due to spasm, obstruction, flatulence, or distention of any of the abdominal organs. Besides commonly observed colic in babies, the two types seen in adults are Renal and intestinal colic.
Alumina 12x, Bryonia alba 4x, Colocynthis 4x, Magnesium phos. 4x, Lycopodium clav. 4x, Merc. Subl. Corr. 8x, Plumbum acet. 12x, Sulphur 12x.
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Alumina: Colic, like painters colic, great straining.
- Bryonia alba: Constipation, stool hard, dry, liver region swollen, burning pain, stitches worse.
- Colocynthis: Agonizing cutting pain in the abdomen, Colic with cramps in calves.
- Magnesium phos: The great anti-spasmodic remedy, cramping of muscles with radiating pains, flatulent colic, forcing the patient to bend double.
- Lycopodium clav: Stool hard, difficult, small, incomplete, great weakness of digestion.
- Merc. Subl. corr: Stabbing pain with chilliness, boring pain in the right groin, flatulent distention with pain.
- Plumbum acet: Severe pain and muscular cramps in gastric ulcer.
- Sulphur: Very sensitive to pressure, internal feeling of rawness and soreness.
|Dosage||Acute cases: Take 10-15 drops diluted in water, 2 hourly, 6 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|