Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Colic is often associated with babies who cry persistently, but it can also affect adults. Adults often experience colic as sudden gastrointestinal or urinary pain that becomes less intense over time. Colic in adults may occur when a sharp, sudden pain arises in spasms like waves, which may occur repeatedly for days, months and years
Other symptoms can include:
- an inability to pass stool or gas.
- loss of appetite.
Is there a way to prevent colic?
Homeopathic biocombination 3 or BC3 provides a set of natural mineral salts that are gentle yet effective in relieving colic in babies. They correct gastric imbalances from of food allergies or intolerances or overfeeding, underfeeding. Pain from gas or hunger is relieved, regularizes stools
BC3 is equally effective for colic in adults
Indications: Colic of infants that cause them to draw up their legs especially during examining. Colic of children and adults from blockage of intestines caused by flatulence of constipation with formation of gas. Spasmodic pains causing the patient to double up.
Composition: Magnesium phosphoricum 3x, Calcarea phosphorica 3x Natrum sulphuricum 3x and Ferrum phosphorica
Proven indications of the ingredients within the claimed sphere of action:
- Magnesium phosphoricum: It is a constituent of muscles, nerves, bone and brain (grey substance) spine, sperms and blood corpuscles. It is antispasmodic relieving cramping muscles and radiating pains. It is helpful in neuralgic pain where warmth helps. Flatulent colic and constipation are also covered by this drug.
- Calcarea phosphorica: It is a constituent of blood plasma, corpuscles, saliva, gastric juice bones, connective tissues, teeth, milk etc. Pathogenesis covers colicky pain in abdomen, soreness, burning around navel.
- Natrum sulphuricum: It is a constituent of intercellular fluids and is indicated in duodenal catarrh, vomiting of bile, pain in the region of liver and flatulent colic.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: It is a constituent of haemoglobin, each tissue and cell. It is indicated in inflammatory conditions, abdominal inflammations and even in the initial stages of peritonitis. There are symptoms of vomiting of undigested food and sour eructation.
Contra-indication: Nil. It is a safe, non-toxic, non-addictive medicine with no reported side effects. Dosage: Adults 4 tablets, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours. Presentation: Tablets 100 mg in bottles of 20g
Other Colic remedies in Homeopathy similar to Schwabe BC3
Bhargava No 7 Colin Drops for Abdominal Colic
Bakson Gripe Aid Drops for stomach distress in Infants
Doliosis D13 Teething Colic for teething troubles during dentition
SBL Zerogrype Drops for Gripe, Gas, Colic in children 15% Off
Bhargava Colic Care for gas, burping, agitation, irritability in Kids
People who searched for this product also searched for the following:
- home remedies for colic,
- homeopathic medicine for colic,
- colic in adults
- colic treatment
- baby colic remedies
- colic pain
- colic symptoms
- colic in toddlers
- colic in babies
- colic remedies for breastfed babies