Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Wheezal WL25 Tumor Drops, Homeopathy Medicine for swollen lymph glands
Swollen lymph glands are usually a sign of infection and tend to go down when you recover. However, they can sometimes have a more serious cause and may need medical attention. Lymphedema is the abnormal buildup of fluid in soft tissue due to a blockage in the lymphatic system. Swollen glands caused by an infection will normally go down within two or three weeks (i.e until the infection has been naturally dealt with). Homeopathy helps treat such anomalous growths by triggering the self healing mechanisms of the body while addressing symptoms such as swollen lymph nodes, fever/chill, weight loss etc
When more than one area of lymph nodes is swollen it's called generalized lymphadenopathy. Some infections (such as strep throat and chicken pox), certain medicines, immune system diseases, and cancers like lymphoma and leukemia can cause this kind of swelling
Clinical indications of Wheezal WL25 Tumor Drops
- Anomalous growths
- Glandular swellings
WL25 is is a patent homeopathy medicine formulated by Dr. Farokh J. Master (refer details below)
Compositon of Wheezal WL25 Tumor Drops
Calaerea carb 30c, Conium 30c, Calc Flour 30c, Baryta Carb. 30c
Action of homeopathic Ingredients in WL25
- Calcarea Carb: It has an action over Submaxillary glands. Helps in Thyroid problems. Swollen and painful mesenteric glands. Umbilical Hernia. Helps to relieve the heat and tenderness of swollen breasts.
- Conium: Glands enlarged and Indurated, piercing pains; worse, at night. helps to relieve the lancinating pains in enlarged, Indurated ovaries, Relieve the pain in enlarged breasts
- Calcarea Fluor: Hard knots in female breast. Encysted swellings at the back of the wrist. Gouty enlargements of the joints of the fingers
- Baryta Carb: Affects glandular structures, and useful in general degenerative changes, Submaxillary glands and tonsils swollen. Pain in axillary glands. Swollen glands in nape of occiput. Fatty tumors about neck.
Dosage of Wheezal WL25 Tumor Drops
Ten to fifteen WL-25 (Tumor Drops) drops in 2 sips of water before every meal four to six times daily as prescribed by the Physician
Related: other homeopathy medicines for Glandular Swelling
- Adel 48 Itires drops for swollen lymph nodes, Immunity
- Doctor indicated top homeopathic medicines for swollen lymph nodes by symptoms
Dr. Farokh J. Master is an outstanding international teacher cum practitioner with more than 34 years of repute. His academic career par excellent being a gold medalist at the undergraduate as well as at the postgraduate level. He is the first MD: Doctor in homeopathy. Dr. Master today teaches homeopathy in more than 32 countries.
His excellence in clinical skills made him open homoeopathic department at Bombay Hospital, KEM Hospital, Jerbai Wadia Children's Hospital, and Kamal Nayan Bajaj Cancer Center. Ruby Parsi General Hospital, Associates Cement Company, Tata Sons, Bhaba Atomic research center, Nuclear Corp. Centre of India & Indian Navy.
Dr. Master had authored more than 50 books, most of which were translated into German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish, and Czech languages. With his outstanding contribution to homeopathy, Wheezal decided to appoint Dr. Master as a consultant to help formulate a group of homeopathic medicines, which he had found most effective in his clinical practices.
Wheezal Lab. thoroughly did extensive research and formulated 45 drops (WL1- WL60) by carefully selecting the compositions, each single remedy used in the compositions has been personally verified by Dr. Farokh J. Master from his vast experience of 34 years. They have specially selected common day-to-day disorders like allergies, cough, and cold, menstrual disorders, and the most difficult ones like epilepsy kidney failure, and arteriosclerosis.