Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
SinuNil, Homeopathy Sinusitis relief medicines. Doctor recommended
Two leading doctors recommend their choice of leading homeopathic remedies to address the common complaints of sinusitis both acute and cchronic. They say these remedies are very effective for curing sinusitis safely without any side effects. Doctor consultation is advised to identify your constitutional remedies like (Tuberculinum, Calcarea Carb) to provide complete root cure. Well reviewed by customers (refer inset images)
Sinusitis causes: blocked drain ducts, common cold, seasonal allergies, sinus infection, polyps
- Nasal inflammation.
- Thick, discolored discharge from the nose (runny nose)
- Drainage down the back of the throat (postnasal drainage)
- Blocked or stuffy (congested) nose causing difficulty breathing through your nose.
- Pain, tenderness and swelling around your eyes, cheeks, nose or forehead.
- Reduced sense of smell and taste
Know Top Sinusitis homeopathy medicines by indications/symptoms
Kit 1 - Dr.Pranjali Homeopathy Sinusitis relief kit
SinuNil remedy kit is a combination of mother tincture mixture and specialty homeopathic medicines that has a good clinical record in providing 100% relief to Sinusitis patients. This remedy kit is borne by the medical experience of Dr.Pranjali, for more details watch her You Tube video titled Sinus homeopathic medicine | sinusitis symptoms, causes & homeopathic treatment
Indications: Sinus pressure behind the eyes and the cheeks, a runny, stuffy nose that lasts more than a week, a worsening headache, cough, thick yellow or green mucus draining from your nose or down the back of your throat (postnasal drip).
Contents: SinuNil kit contains 5 units of sealed 30ml drops of following medicines;Dr. Reckweg R49-1unit, Apis Mellifica Q-1unit, Echinacea angustifolia Q-1unit, Hydrastis canadensis Q-1unit, 5.Aller aid Tablets(Backson’s)-1unit.
Mode of action of individual remedies in SinuNil
- Dr. Reckeweg R49 drops: Works to provide relief in case of mental stupor due to sinusitis, swelling of nasal glands, accumulation of mucosa. Helps to overcome suppurations (pus formation), irritability of mucosa
- Apis Mellifica Q: It reduces the inflammation and swelling of the sinuses, pus forming conditions, excessive mucous generation
- Echinacea angustifolia Q: Treat virus infections such as the common cold and flu. Echinacea angustifolia is a herbal antibiotic and it helps to reduce the infections.
- Hydrastis canadensis Q: Effectively manages problems of sinusitis, with post nasal dripping (PND), inflammation of the mucous passages of the respiratory tract, cough with loose expectoration (expulsion of phlegm), swollen turbinates. helps in subsiding the inflammation and regulating the mucous secretions.
- Aller aid Tablets: from Bakson’s brand, provides relief from hay fever without any side effects. It is indicated for running nose, sneezing, watery eyes, sinusitis, fever and due to allergies. Ingredients- Natrum mur.6x, Bryonia alba 4x, Ferrum phos.3x, Causticum 6x, Eucalyptus gl. 3x, Gelsemium semp. 6x, Kalium sulph. 3x, Kalium mur. 3x, Baptisia tinc.4x, sabadilla 6x, Eupatorium perf. 3x.
- Dr. Reckeweg R49 In chronic conditions take 10 drops with some water 3 times in a day.In acute conditions take every 1-2 hours 10 drops in some water.
- Mother tincture combination-Apis Mellifica Q,Echinacea angustifolia Q,Hydrastis canadensis Q medicines in a separate bottle and take 20 drops with water take 3 times a day for three month.
- Aller aid tablet- If sinus problem is because of allergy then take aller aid tablet 1 tablet 3 times in a day.
Kit 2 - Dr.Kirti Vikram 'Naak Homeopathic Combo' for allergic sinusitis, sneezing, runny nose
Doctor says this combination is very effective for running nose, sneezing, acute sinusitis, allergic sinusitis, rhinitis allergy nose block. Watch his You Tube video titled "NAAK combination for Sinusitis & Rhinitis ? sinus problem and nose allergy" to know more. He says the following combination is very effective for running nose, sneezing, sinusitis, Acute sinusitis, allergic sinusitis, rhinitis, allergy Rhinitis, Nose block
- Natrum Muriaticum 30 for sinus Infections, sneezing accompanies sinus inflammation. Fluent discharge of nose with headache
- Aconite 30 For eyes that are red, inflamed and painful, watery eyes due to sneezing, rhinitis
- Allium Cepa 30 is one of the top remedies for allergic rhinitis and it is prescribed when there is watery discharge from the eyes along with running nose
- Kali Bichromicum 30 is excellent for discharge drops back into the throat despite coming out of the nose (post nasal drip). Discharge is thick, yellow, pain and heaviness in the nose. The nose cant smell and is blocked with an inability to breathe through it
How to use: Mix 20ml of each of above medicines in equal proportion in a 100ml container and shake well. Take the Naak mixture combination, 2 drops 3 times a day orally
Kit contents: 4 units of 30ml sealed dilutions
Know the customer feedback/testimonials on the doctor recommended sinusitis relief medicines (refer inset image)
Note: Indicated medicines will be made available either in Sealed units of Schwabe, Reckeweg or SBL brand (depending on availability).
Other top homeopathy patent medicines for sinusitis
Dr.Bakshi B6 Inflammation Drops for Tonsillitis, Sinusitis
Blooume 31 Sinusan Drops for Sinusitis, Nasal Congestion
Wheezal WL 37 Sinusitis Drops for Sinus Aches and Catarrah
German Adel 23 Ricura drops for Sinusitis, Running Nose, Sinus infection
Bakson's Compound #30 Sinusitis Tablets
Blooume 131 Sinusan Tablets for Sinusitis
Schwabe Alpha SH Tablets for Sinus Headache, Sinusitis
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines