Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Schwabe Alpha WD Immunity booster
Alpha - WD is a combination of five proven homeopathic medicines each known to enhance the body’s resistance power (immuno-stimulation). They complement one another when used for affecting an increase in the body’s resistance power
Schwabe Alpha-WD is a German homeopathic formula affects lymphatic system, glands, internal organs and bones which are intimately linked to immune defense mechanism.
- The protective shield against day-to-day infections
- Strengthens immune system to prevent recurrent respiratory infections
- Ensures proper functioning of lymphatic system, which is intimately linked to immune defence mechanism
- Has a detoxifying effect.
Tip: Know other top immunity building supplements in homeopathy here
Alpha WD Indications:
For hypersensitivity to allergens, micro-organisms, proteins and exposure to cold and proneness to diseases.
Alpha-WD helps strengthening immune system to prevent recurrent respiratory infections & Promotes recovery.
Alpha-WD acts as a protective shield thus care for you from falling sick.
Fever in ever changing weather is very likely to happen, protect yourself and children with safe Alpha WD
Immune defense: It is known that in the process of strengthening of immunity different organs like bone marrow, thymus, liver, spleen, leucocytes, lymph nodes, tonsils, wide range of cells and molecules play an important role. It is evident that any alteration of function of the above organs or suppression of function of bone marrow as source of white blood cells is going to badly alter the immune defense system of the individual.
What might not be known to many is an established scientific fact that the potent chemotherapeutic agents and antibiotics alter the normal organic functions and suppress bone marrow functions. The molecules of immune system "immunoglobulins" (antibodies) are capable of recognizing and deactivating the disease causing antigens thereby preventing or eliminating diseases. Poisoning and toxicity due to alteration in organic functions are the cause of weakening of defence mechanism. The modern system of homoeopathy looks towards systemic detoxification in the areas of concern i.e. bone marrow, liver, spleen, lymphocytes, lymph nodes, tonsils and the cells playing a vital role in the immune defence mechanism. Alpha-WD is a combination of five proven homeopathic medicines each known to enhance the body resistance power (immuno-stimulation). They complement one another when used for affecting an increase in body resistance power.
Schwabe Alpha WD Composition
Echinacea purpurea 30%; Lachesis 9x 10%; Mercurius sol. Hahn. 8x 10% phytolacca 1x 10%; Thuja occidentalis 1x 10%; Excipients Q. S. Alcohol content: 45% v/v.
Mode of action of the individual ingredients in Alpha WD
- Echinacea purpurea: It is reported to have non-specific stimulant effects on the immune system and is used in cases of recurrent infections. It is indicated for checking inflammatory processes, pyrodermia, and chronic ulcers.
- Lachesis: It has organ affinity to the nervous system, blood and blood vessels, capillaries and glands. It is indicated for septic states, purulent discharge, necrosis, cardiac weakness and poisoned systems. It is an immune stimulant.
- Mercurius sol. hahn. : It promotes recovery. It effects more the lymphatic system, glands, internal organs and bones which are intimately linked to immune defence mechanism. It is indicated for systemic acute or chronic poisoning. It is an immuno-stimulant and helps elimination of toxins.
- Phytolacca decandra: It has organ affinity towards tonsils, glands, lymph nodes, fibrous tissues, muscles, joints and kidneys. It is indicated for focally toxic rheumatism and focally toxic irritation of kidneys.
- Thuja occidentalis: Indicated for chronic poisoning of skin, skin diseases and lymphatics, and in rheumatic diathesis. It is used internally and externally for warts. It is a detoxifier, clinically it is found to have immuno-stimulant properties. It covers complications due to vaccinations.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 10-20 drops of Schwabe Alpha-WD drops hourly for a couple of days. And thereafter 3 times daily over an extended period of time. Children are to receive half the above dose. If complaints are not relieved, please consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Alpha-WD are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Alpha-WD are known.|
|Presentation||30 ml glass bottle|
Dr advise Homeopathy Immunity booster Medicines
Adel 48 Itires drops for swollen lymph nodes, Immunity
Wheezal WL 60 Immunity Drops - Increases Immunity
Allen A68 Immunity Drops for Strong and Healthy Immune System
Schwabe Echinacea Angustifolia 1X Immunity Tablets, infections immunity
Homeopathy Immunity Builder Remedies- Find complete collection here