Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Echinacea Angustifolia 1X Tablets
Schwabe Echinacea Angustifolia 1X Tablets acts as immune booster.
Echinacea augustifolia is a proved and well established drug for centuries, it is known for symptoms of blood poisoning, lymphatic inflammations and host of infective illnesses due to weak immune system. Among the many pharmacological properties reported macrophage activation, improved phagocytotic indices, activation of polymorpho nuclear leukocytes and natural killer cells have been reasonably demonstrated. A study undertaken to demonstrate prophylactic use of the drug in animals diminished the bacterial count. Another study with influenza virus concluded immuno modulation.
Echinacea boosts the body's immune system by stimulating the activity of macrophages (immune system cells that attack the and consume invading organisms) which can attract cancer cells as well. Some claim that its anti cancer activity is due to stimulation of natural killer cells (a type of white blood cell) and therefore, could be used as a supplement to chemotherapy or radiation therapy. At present there is no scientific evidence to support these claims except observations of homoeopaths reported in authoritative literatures " Tendency to malignancy in acute and sub-acute disorders. Last stages of cancer to ease pain".
Composition: Echinacea Angustifolia 1X
Where to remember Schwabe's Echinacea Angustifolia IX tablets?
- As an immune stimulant.
- Adjunct in all types of infections particularly chronic.
- Post viral fatigue syndrome.
- Chilblains, cold and flu.
- Skin disorders.
- Recurrent respiratory problems and allergies.
- Recurrent otitis media
What doctors recommend Echinacea Angustifolia for in homeopathy?
Dr Aparna Samanta says it corrects blood dyscrasia that is achieving balance between blood and it its other constituents like bile, lymph and phlegm. Imbalance between them causes low immunity . Therefore it boosts body immunity. It is good for skin conditions like infections, sepsis states from insect or animal bites.
Dr KS Gopi says Echinacea is Used as an immune boosting herb by well-known herbal medicine practitioners, Echinacea is thought to work by stimulating the body’s production of interferons (type of proteins produced in the body), which increase the body’s natural resistance against diseases and infections. People suffering from auto immune disease should consider making Echinacea as a part of their food intake
- Echinacea Q is prescribed when dullness, exhaustion and marked drowsiness present. Here the snake bite wound may be infected, septic looking and painful.
- Echinacea Q - Emitting a foul smell from gangrene. 5 drops in a little of water every 2 hours . Externally wash with a Echinacea lotion. It act as a cleaning and antiseptic agent
- Echinacea Q Echinacea is considered a specific remedy for boils. Recurring furuncles.
- Echinacea Q -15 drops in little warm water reduces the pain of cancer in the last stages. Bleeding is foul smelling
- Echinacea 1X- Echinacea should be considered in septic conditions of appendicitis. Tiredness is characteristic symptom of this remedy.
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends in
- It is a valuable medicine to manage skin irritation from insect bite. There may occur papules on the skin with redness. The skin may be dry.
- It works well in treating recurrent carbuncles
Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets twice daily. Children should be given one tablet twice daily and when symptoms improve 1 tablet a day. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
No side effects of Echinacea Angustifolia 1X are known, but avoid during initial phases of pregnancy.
It is not recommended for patients suffering from auto-immune diseases.
No interactions between Echinacea Angustifolia IX and other products are known.
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|