Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic Diabetic (Sugar free), Weakness, Poor Appetite, Stress Sleep Disorders
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic Diabetic
Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic sugar free tonic specially formulated for diabetics.
- Favourably influences nutrition
- Lowers nervous exhaustion
- Relieves tension and stress
- Helps overcome cramps and neuralgias
- Stimulates physical and mental activity
- Eliminates fatigue
- Useful in cases of frequent urination and weakness
Alfalfa tonic is a homeopathic food supplement that provides natural minerals, natural amino acids and other potent herbal ingredients that stimulate general mental and physical health. It supports regenerative process in all the stages of diseases. It also eliminates fatigue symptoms and increases appetite. It improves digestive functions and treats stomach complaints. It is indicated to treat stress, irritability, anaemia (iron deficiency) and nervous tensions. Alfalfa is a purported to be a galactogogue and is known to increase milk supply. Doctors recommend Alfalfa tonic for overcoming fatigue and breast development
Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic Diabetic Ingredients
Acid Phos 2x 5% Alfafa 1% Avena Sativa 5% China 0.25% Cinnamomum 0.50% Hydrastics Canadensia 0.50% Kali. Arsenic. 6x 1% Nux Vomica 2x 0.25% Excipients Q S Alcohol Content V/V 11.9% .
How the ingredients in Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic (Sugar free) work?
The key properties in Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic (Sugar free) is homeopathic food supplements that is derived from the following ingredients
- Acidum phosphoricum-treats nervous exhaustion, physical and mental weakness. It is also useful for the ailments due to the loss of vital fluids, pain in eyeballs, vertigo (sensation of whirling), weakness and frequent urination.
- Alfalfa (medicago sativa)-it influences the nutrition by toning up the digestion and appetite. It improves physical strength and treats neurasthenia (ill-defined medical condition characterized by fatigue, headache, and irritability), nervousness and insomnia (sleeplessness).
- Avena sativa-it acts as tonic for weakness after exhausting diseases and general fatigue.
- China (cinchona officinalis)-is homeopathic food supplements and treats weakness, throbbing headaches and irritability. It also treats belching due to the organic dysfunction, flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal) and exhausted feeling caused due to the loss of vital fluids and loss of appetite.
- Cinnamomum-it treats minor hemorrhages (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel) and flatulence.
- Hydrastis-treats weakness, weight loss and weak muscular power. It also treats poor digestion, constipation, lumbago (pain in the muscles and joints of the lower back) etc
- Kalium phosphoricum-treats chronic anaemia, restlessness and nervousness.
- Nux vomica-treats dysfunction caused due to over indulgence in sex, stimulants and fat foods. It is also indicated for irritability, weakness and indigestion that are result of alcohol. It treats neuralgias (intense, typically intermittent pain along the course of a nerve) and cramps.
- No contra-indications of Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic (Sugar free) are known
- Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic (Sugar free) can be used by all age groups
- No interactions between Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic (Sugar free) and other products are known
|Dosage||Adults One tablespoon of Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic, Children One teaspoon of Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic, One hour before meals, three times a day. If complaints are not relieved, Consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Alfalfa Tonic (Sugar free) are known|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||100ml, 500ml Liquid|
Sugar Free Alfalfa Tonics Similar to Schwabe
SBL Alfalfa Sugar Free Tonic with Ginseng
Medisynth AlfaBetic Forte - Sugar free Alfalfa health tonic
Wheezal Super Alfalfa Tonic Sugar free for Anorexia
Bakson Alfalfa SF Tonic with Alfalfa, Loss of Appetite, Fatigue