Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About AlfaBetic Forte
Medisynth Alfa-betic Forte Health Restorative Tonic especially suited for patient with high blood sugar and for weight watchers or slimmer.
Alfa-Betic forte is a homeopathic preparation which is ideally suited for the stimulation and regeneration of both physical and mental processes of the body, particularly when the normal capacity of assimilation is regarded as a result of disease. It is therefore particularly recommended in cases of convalescence, constant fatigue, nervous exhaustion, irritability, Sleeplessness, anemia and chlorosis. It can also be recommended concomitantly with enriched food intake, in cases of underweight, malnutrition and undernourishment. The special Non-Sugar base makes it ideally suited for patients suffering from diabetes and for those on a slimming diet.
- Alfalfa 2x
- Avena sativa 3x
- Cinchona officinalis 3x
- Hydrastic canadensis 2x
- Witania Somnifera 2x
- Acidum phosphoricum 2x
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 6
- Kali Phosphoricum 6
- Natrum Phosphoricum 6
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6
- Magnesium Phosphoricum 6
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Medisynth AlfaBetic Forte
- Alfalfa: Long known for its unique property of adding weight of muscle tissue without adding fat. Tones up the appetite, greatly improves vigor and gain in weight. Helpful in case of malnutrition, neurasthenia, splanchnic blues, nervousness, insomnia, nervous indigestion. Increase milk in nursing mother. Induces mental exhilaration, buoyancy and a general feeling of well-being.
- Avena Sativa: Brain and Nerve tonic. Nervous exhaustion, sexual debility, convalescence, nerve tremors, chorea, alcoholism and sleeplessness of alcoholics and many female troubles.
- Cinchona officinalis: Debility, exhausting discharges and loss of vital fluids, chornic gout, chornic suppurative pyelitis, mental apathy despondency.
- Hydrastis candensis: Especially active in old, easily tired, cachectic or greatly debilitated individuals; cerebral effects prominent; wits feel sharpened. Tones up weak muscular power, poor digestion and obstinate constipation. Helpful in lumbago, emaciation, prostration and sluggish liver.
- Withania somnifera: A proven and nervine sedative. Helps as a nutritive to weak person.
- Acidum phosphoricum: Has tonic effect on mental debility, ravages of diseases, excesses, grief and loss of vital fluids.
- Calcarea phosphorica (Calcium): A tissue remedy especially indicated in bone disease, bone fractures.
- Ferrum phosphoricum (Iron): For first stage of all febrile disturbances and inflammations, anaemia and haemorrhages Increases haemoglobin.
- Kali phosphoricum (Potassium) :A nerve remedy. Want of nerve power, neurasthenia, depression.
- Magnesium phosphoricum (Magnesium): Antispasmodic - relieving cramp in muscles, neuralgic pains. For bad digestion, Enteralgia and flatulent colic with belching of gas.
- Natrum phosphoricum (Sodium) : A good liver toner.
Recommended for general weakness, convalescence, loss of appetite, melancholia, mental fatigue and anxiety from overwork, The specific non-sugar base makes it ideally suited for those suffering from diabetes and for those who are on a 'slimming diet' .
Contraindications: None known
|Dosage||Adults 2-3 teaspoonful before meals and at bed time. Children: half the above dose. Or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Side effects||None known The medicinal ingredients in alfabetic forte are naturally occurring vegetable and mineral substances and the side effects are None known. It can consequently be used concomitantly with any other treatment with absolute safety.|
|Manufacturer||Medisynth Ch. Pvt. Ltd|