Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Liver Tonic
SBL's liver tonic, an in-house clinically proven product, is well- balanced composition of following homeopathic medicines.
Enlargement of liver, sluggish liver, jaundice, loss of appetite, Also useful in malignancy of liver and gall bladder, Alcoholism.
SBL Liv T Liver Tonic Paediatric is indicated for various liver conditions like jaundice, hepatitis and indigestion.It combats liver disorders caused by chronic gastric indiscretion, viral & bacterial infection, drugs, chemicals and alcohol. Liver is the largest internal organ that performs various metabolic, nutritional, regulatory and excretory functions in the body. Thus, liver's proper functioning is vital in maintaining a healthy body. Various threats like alcohol, drugs, bacteria, viruses etc, can damage the liver, causing problems like jaundice, malfunctioning of liver, poor appetite etc.
SBL Liv T Liver Tonic Paediatric with advantage of wonder herb-carduus marianus (silymarin), is a proven hepatoprotector. SBL Liv T Liver Tonic Paediatric, revitalizes the liver in following ways: Rejuvenates the hepatic cells , detoxifies the liver, promotes the flow of bile and strengthens the its crystallization into gall stones.
Carduus marianus Q, Chelidonium majus Q, Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh) Q ,Hydrastis canadesis Q, Podophyllum peltatum Q, Taraxacum Q
Mode of action of individual ingredients in SBL Liv T Liver Tonic:
- Carduus marianus: Action centered in the liver and portal system against soreness, pain and jaundice. Nausea, retching and vomiting of green acid fluid. Pain in region of liver. Stools hard, difficult and knotty.
- Chelidonium majus: cholecystitis,jaundice with enlarged liver and spleen. Loss of appetite with constipation and fatigue.
- Andrographis paniculata: convalescence after prolonged fever, general debility,enlarged liver,infantile jaundice.
- Hydrastis canadensis: laxative, atonic dyspepsia with hepatic symptoms. jaundice, liver enlargement with loss of appetite, impaired digestion and constipation.
- Taraxacum: cholecystitis and dyspepsia. Jaundice, enlarged liver, poor digestion with mapped tongue.
- Podophyllum peltatum: laxative and cholegogue. Hepatic colic. Congested and sensitive to touch liver.
- lpecacuanha: Persistent nausea and vomiting. Eructations every eight to ten minutes, also the following day, with rumbling in the abdomen.
|Dosage||One teaspoonful three times a day, half after meals or, as prescribed by the physician. Shake well before use.|
|Contra indication.||No Known contra indication.|
|Form||Liquid, Bottle of 60ml , 115ml, 180ml.|