Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
SBL Kalmegh syrup is indicated for indigestion, flatulence (gas formation), constipation, covers wide range of gastric and hepatic complaints.
The liver is the largest as well as one of the most important organs of the human body. Impaired liver function can result in indigestion especially of fats and can lead to loss of appetite, fullness or heaviness in upper abdomen, gas formation, belching & vomiting.
Poor liver functioning may occur due to
- Consumption of contaminated food or drinks
- Sluggish liver due to obesity
- Intake of antibiotics and NSAIDs
- Viral hepatitis
- Parasitic infections
- Lack of physical exercise
- Prolonged illness
Impaired digestion or characterized by loss of desire to eat, fullness or heaviness in abdomen, gas formation, eructation,nausea, vomiting & constipation. Indigestion, especially of facts, may be the result of liver disorder. Poor liver functioning can be due to consuming contaminated food & water, excessive alcohol intake, sedentary lifestyle, prolonged consumption of drugs such as antibiotics, aspirin and pain killers.
Andrographis paniculata 2x, Chelidonium majus 1x, Carduus marianus 2x, Chionanthus virginica 1x, Carica papaya 2x, Myrica cerifera 1x, excipient in non-syrup base q.s, alcohol content 5 percent
Mode of action of individual ingredients in SBL Kalmegh Syrup
- Andrographis paniculata 2 x: Heaviness in abdomen, loss of appetite. Jaundice.Dyspepsia.
- Carduus marianum 2 x: dyspepsia, enlarged liver.
- Chelidonium majus1x: A prominent liver remedy. Loss of appetite. Frequent belching & nausea. Gastralgia.
- Chionanthus virginica 1x: abdominal pain, jaundice and constipation. Loss of appetite. Eructations, nausea and vomiting
- Myrica cerifera 1x: dull pain in the region of the liver with jaundice. Loss of appetite. Flatulence.
|Dosage||Adults: 1 teaspoonful, children: teaspoonful three times daily or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Contra-Indication||No known contra-indication.|
|Form||Liquid, Bottle of 115ml|