Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Biocombination 1
SBL Biocombination No.1 for Anaema lack of blood due to indigestible food and to living in unhealthy quarters. Continuous loss of blood from any part of the body. Cerebral and spinal anaemia. A general wasting of tissues, waxy appearance of the skin: chlorosis, palpitation, tremor and weakness. Anaemia of the brain from prolonged mental strain.
Introduction: Anaemia is usually understood to mean a lowering of haemoglobin concentration. WHO suggested a definition, which suggests a level below 13 gm 100 ml in adult men, 12gm/ 100 ml in females as anaemic condition. Anemia is a condition of diminished oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood due to a reduction in the numbers of red cells or in their content of haemoglobin, or both.
Symptoms and signs of Anemia
The symptoms and signs due to the diminished oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood are common to all types of anemia. They include general tiredness, shortness of breath on exertion, giddiness, headache, pallor (especially pallor of the mucous membranes and of the palms of the hands), palpitations, oedema of the ankles, and occasionally in older people angina pectoris.
Causes of Anaemia
The anaemia can be classified primarily into two groups:
1. Those due to some failure in the quality or quantity of new red cells being produced in the marrow, and
2. Those due to excessive loss of red cells from the circulation, either from acute or chronic haemorrhage or from abnormal haemolysis.
Each tablet of 100mg contains Calcarea phosphorica 3x 25mg, Ferrum phosphoricum 3x 25mg, Natrum muriaticum 6x 25mg and Kalium phosphoricum 3x 25mg.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in SBL Biocombination No.1 Tablets
- Calcarea phosphorica: It assists digestion and assimilation and favours the building up of a sturdy, robust constitution. This is the remedy for any period of convalescence; its restorative power will speed recovery and replenish the bodys reserves of strength. Calc. Phos. is the tissue salt for blood poverty and conditions associated with imperfect circulation. In the anaemic states often seen in young girls, this remedy should be given.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: Build blood, tissues, controls inflammation and minor fevers.
- Natrum muriaticum: For health of kidney, joints and all mucous membranes
- Kalium phosphoricum: Treats chronic anaemia, restlessness and nervousness.
|Dosage||Adults 4 tablets, children 2 tablets, at a time, four times a day at intervals of three hours.|
|Form||Tablet, 25Gms and 450Gms|