Pneumococcinum Homeopathy Pills 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Pneumococcinum is also known as Pneumococcus Nos., Pneumococcus venenosum, Pneumokokken. Available in 10ml dilution also
Pneumococcinum clinical Indications
- bilious and nervous disorders
- In complaints of depression and anxiety disorders, unable to focus and lack of concentration is an indication for this remedy.
- Vertigo with headache that extends from the nape of the neck, aggravated after taking rest, better by motion.
- In ulcers on the mouth, for imperfect digestion with nausea and vomiting is an indication for Pneumococcinum.
- Headache associated with menses is relieved with help of this medicine.
- Sensation of something floating in the head is an indication for Pneumococcinum
- Menses are scanty and delayed. It helps to improve the flow of the blood during the monthly periods.
- For urinary complaints, weak bladder, involuntary urination, Pneumococcinum gives good results.
Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Pneumococcinum Dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.