Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Also called: Pneumococcus Nos., Pneumococcus venenosum, Pneumokokken. Available in medicated pills also
Pneumococcinum is clinically indicated in bilious and nervous disorders. It is given for depression and anxiety disorders.
Other indications of Pneumococcinum
- In complaints of depression and anxiety disorders, unable to focus and lack of concentration is an indication for this remedy.
- Vertigo with headache that extends from the nape of the neck, aggravated after taking rest, better by motion.
- In ulcers on the mouth, for imperfect digestion with nausea and vomiting is an indication for Pneumococcinum.
- Headache associated with menses is relieved with help of this medicine.
- Sensation of something floating in the head is an indication for Pneumococcinum
- Menses are scanty and delayed. It helps to improve the flow of the blood during the monthly periods.
- For urinary complaints, weak bladder, involuntary urination, Pneumococcinum gives good results.
Pneumococcinum is available in medicated pills
Pneumococcinum Patient Profile
Mind: Depression with anxiety. Loss of interest and taste of life. Loss of memory. Great fear of death and illness
Head: Headache on right side or on the left side aggravated by walk. The pain extends to the nape of neck. The sensation of liquid in the head when bending down. Vertigo with headache while coughing and bending. Pain aggravated by rest at night and better by movement
Stomach: Ulcers on the mouth. Digestion is slow and bad. Nausea after eating. Pain during hunger
Urine: Weakness of the bladder. Menses scanty and late. Headache associated with menses
Extremities: Pain in the cervical region aggravated by turning the head. Pain in the low back which is aggravated by bending and better by pressure
Pneumococcinum Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
Please avoid taking any food or drinks for a few minutes before and after taking the medication.
Side effects: No side effect of this remedy is known in therapeutic doses.
Contraindications: No contra-indication for the use of this remedy is known.