Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
A small catarrhal stalk (wound) in nasal pathway, swelling & pain, rhinitis watery nasal discharhe.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 73 NASAL POLYP is prescribed in the symptom associated with blockage of nose, dryness of nose, nasal polyps and other nasal problems. Acute and chronic catarrh, acute pharyngitis, smarting and burning of throat, chronic nasal, laryngeal catarrh.
Composition- Sanguinarinum Nitricum 6, Lemna Minor Q, Teucrium Marum Verum 6, Thuja Occidentalis Q, Calcarea Fluorica 30
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Sanguinarinum Nitricum Q: Increased flow of saliva with sneezing and burning in forehead.
- Lemna Minor Q: Polypi which swelling wet weather loss of smell. Nose blocked with polypi plugged by swollen.
- Teucrium 6x: Nose red and hot. Painful pressure at root of nose. Swelling in the alae nasi.
- Thuja Q: Stoppage of nostrils. Crawling in nostrils with sneezing.
- Calcerea Flour 30x: Copious, Thick, greenish- yellow nasal catarrh hard polyp
Dosage- 10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4-5 times daily. In chronic cases, every 2 hours.