Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
bad breath, halitosos or malodor, poor oral hygiene habits.
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 142 OFFENSIVE BREATH-EN is prescribed in the symptoms associated with foul odour of mouth. The ingredients used in this medicine is indicated in dry mouth, a condition where the body doesn't produce saliva, keeps the body from flushing reeking bacteria out of the mouth. At night, we all essentially have dry mouth as don't produce saliva during sleep, which is why we all wake up with morning breath
Composition- Mercurius Solubilis 6, Pyrogenium 30, Nux Vomica 6, Aurum Metallicum 6, Arnica Montana Q.
Mode of Action of Individual Ingredients-
- Merc Sol 6: Gums spongy, recede, bleed easily. Sore pain on touch and from chewing. Whole mouth moist. Fetid odor from mouth, can smell it all over room. Alveolar abscess, worse at night.
- Pyrogen 30: Nausea and vomiting. Taste terribly fetid. Breath horrible.
- Nux Vom 6: Gums swollen, white, and bleeding. bad breath.
- Aurum Met 6: Foul breath in girls at puberty. Taste putrid or bitter.
- Arnica M Q: Fetid breath. Dry and thirsty. Bitter taste, Soreness of gums after teeth extraction
Dosage- 10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3 times daily.