Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Constipation relief drops from Schwabe
Good Morning is a formulation to treat constipation (both acute and chronic constipation) and the symptoms that arise thereof. The therapeutic components of the Good Morning are well known and clinically established. The ingredients of the formulation complement to each other and protect our gut from the complications of constipation. They cover the characteristics and symptoms of constipation. The efficacy and safety of Good Morning have been studied in the in-vivo model. It exhibited excellent anti-constipation activity through modulation of intestinal motility and bulk-forming mechanism. It has also demonstrated a superior safety profile.
Indication: Constipation and related problems
Composition: Each ml contains:
- Hydrastis Canadensis 2X10% v/v
- Leptandra 3X10% v/v
- Oleum ricini 3X10% v/v
- Podophyllum peltatum 3X10% v/v
- Rhamnus catharticus 3X10% v/v
- Senna 1X10% v/v
Alcohol content 47% v/v
Proven indications of the individual ingredients in the sphere of claimed action:
- Hydrastis canadensis: Constipation, with a sinking feeling in the stomach, and dull headache. During stool, smarting pain in rectum. After stool, long-lasting pain. Acts especially on mucous membranes, relaxing them and producing a thick, yellowish, ropy secretion.
- Leptandra: Constipation due to liver complaints. Stools black first hard, tarry, bilious, undigested, followed by great distress in the liver. Constant dull aching distress in the umbilical region. Burning distress in the back part of the liver and spine.
- Oleum ricini: Cramp’s colic during stool in constipation. Stool hard in small balls with a little mucous and blood. The pit of the stomach is very sensitive. Pains shoot towards the umbilicus and hypochondria.
- Podophyllum peltatum: Constipation alternating with diarrhoea. Small, frequent, bilious stools with tenesmus. Before stool: intense nausea; sudden urging; loud gurgling as of water; rumbling in left side; violent colic or absence of pain; prolapses ani.
- Rhamnus catharticus: Very useful in constipation, violent rumbling and griping, especially cutting pain in the ilio-caecal region and in the transverse colon; abdomen hard. The hardness of abdomen during constipation with bloating.
- Senna: Constipation, with colic and flatulence. Stools hard and dark with loss of appetite, coated tongue, bad taste and weakness. Evacuation with tenesmus and followed by a burning sensation in the anus. Skin disease with constipation; colicky pain during evacuation. It acts as a tonic where the system is broken down, bowels are constipated and muscles are weak.
Side effects: No side effects of Good Morning™ are known.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to the above ingredients.
Interactions: No interactions between Good Morning™ and other products are known.
Presentation: 30 ml glass bottle
Dose: Unless otherwise prescribed 10-20 drops with 1/4 cup of water upto 3 times daily half an hour after meals.
Other related Homeopathy Constipation Medicines
- Homeopathy Dr advise Constipation treatment kit with Laxosoft, Plumbum, Bryonia
- Blooume 35 Constiposan Tablets for Constipation, Hard Stools
- SBL Constinil Drops, Constipation, hard stools
- Digestilex Digestive Tonic for Indigestion, Constipation
- Doliosis D31 drops for constipation, bloating
- Allen Laxocid tablets