Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Doctor recommended two homeopathy anxiety relief combination of medicines to help you overcome intense, excessive and persistent worries and fear about everyday situations
Anxiety disorder (GAD) symptoms include dizziness, tiredness, a noticeably strong, fast or irregular heartbeat (palpitations), sweating, trembling, muscle aches and tension, trembling or shaking, dry mouth, excessive sweating, shortness of breath.
As per Complementary therapies in clinical practice journal, the use of complementary therapies for relief in the perioperative period appears to be an area of promising research and treatment for patients, families and providers.
Homeopathy Mother Tincture Mixture to reduce Anxiety immediately by Dr.Pranjali
Dr.Pranjali is a Bangalore based homeopath and a popular youtube presenter and homemart affiliate with close to 2 million followers. Watch her Youtube video ''anxiety homeopathy medicine | stress homeopathic medicine | anxiety treatment in homeopathy'' I to know more
- Ashwagandha Q (Withania Somnifera) As per Dr Gopi it rejuvenates and repairs the mind, even after painful stresses. When the herb has a direct effect on the brain, a man will be less stressed and less anxious. Its withanolide content has anti stress and anti anxiety properties
- Ginseng Q : Ginsenosides are active ingredients in Korean red ginseng that help the body deal with stress, disease, and fatigue. "These substances are have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and even anti-carcinogenic properties," says Dr Gopi
- Hypericum Q calms excited nervous states, nervous agitation, a chief nerve remedy. People with an anxiety disorder often experience severe feelings of nervousness or worry. Researchers believe that high anxiety may cause nerve firing to occur more often. This can make you feel tingling, burning, and other sensations that are also associated with nerve damage and neuropathy. Hypericum addresses these conditions arising out of chronic anxious states
- Ocimum Sanctum Q: Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) is a plant native to India and is in use traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine as an “adaptogen. Studies show that it significantly improved anxiety, stress, depression and attention span in subjects suffering from general anxiety disorder
Dosage: Mix equal quantity of all 4 mother tincture in an empty bottle. Take 20 drops ½ cup of water 3 times a day. (Morning-Afternoon-Evening)
Dr. Kirti Anxiety calming homeopathic combinations
Dr. Kirthi is a popular Youtube presenter and doctor practicing at SAI Homeopathic Clinic, Nowrozabad, India. Watch his youtube video titled 'Anxiety! Homeopathic medicine for anxiety?घबराहट?' to know more
He recommends following medicines and their dosage
- Stramonium 30 2 drops in morning , It reduces stiffness rigidity in body, anxiety brought about by delusions, hallucinations, restless sleep that may result in sleep walking
- Rescue remedy 30ch 2 drops 3 times a day. This bach flower remedy reduces shock and mental trauma, and resultant anxiety and withdrawal symptoms
- Aconite 30ch 2 drops 3 times a day. It is a renowned medicine for managing anxiety, panic attacks and fears. Persons needing it have great anxiety with restlessness. They do everything in great haste. Anxiety stems from fears of death with feeling as if a person were to die soon. Next is fear of the dark and ghosts. Another prominent fear is of crowds where a person is afraid of going out of house. There is fear of narrow streets.
- Tranquil 2 tab 2 times a day. This is a natural distressing homeopathic tablets and does not contain any narcotics and is non addictive and free of side effects. Tranquil raises brain threshold, so that the body can cope up with stress and anxiety better.
- Argentum nitricum 30 2 drops 3 times a day. This medicine has a marked action on the mind. It is a top grade medicine to manage cases of anticipatory anxiety. This sort of anxiety occurs from anticipation, which is the act of predicting something and excitement about something which is about to happen in future. For example, a person may feel anxious when he has an appointment with a doctor and start anticipating things that will happen during the appointment. Or a student may have anxiety about an upcoming examination
Related Anxiety relief homeopathy medicines
Medicine collections: Homeopathy for Anxiety, Panic Attacks.
Bhargava Shakoon Tablets for Anxiety and Sleeplessness
Baksons Calm Aid Tablets for Relieving Anxiety
Medisynth Passifiya Tablets for Stress and Anxiety
Wheezal Relaxo Drops for Insomnia, Anxiety, Jetlag
Allen A78 chronic anxiety drops