Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
SBL Tranquil Tablets is formulated to promote and raise the brain threshold to cope up with stress, anxiety and depression resulting in sound natural sleep and improved energy levels. This is a natural distressing agent and does not contain any narcotics and is non addictive and free of side effects.
Sbl Tranquil Tablet is indicated for stress, depression and anxiety which are the modern day plagues and affect everyone to one degree or another. Tranquil is a SBL in-house developed and clinically proven homoeopathic formulation. Tranquil is a blend of well known homoeopathic medicines.
Tranquil raises brain threshold, so that the body can cope up with stress and anxiety better. Tranquil improves self-confidence to deal with problems and situations effectively by relieving stress, anxiety and depression. Tranquil promotes natural sleep with clear awakening and helps depressed individual to work.
Abrus precatorius 6x, Kali phosphoricum 3x, Aconitum napellus 6x, Calendula officinalis 3x, Viburnum opulus 3x, Zincum picricum 3x.
Mode of action of individual ingredients SBL Tranquil Tablets for Anxiety, Depression
- Abrus Precatorius: Sleeplessness due to high fever, headache, pain in the limbs, high pulse rate.
- Aconitum Napellus: Excessive restlessness. Vexation about trifles. Inconsolable anxiety. Fear of approaching death. Apprehensive sadness and depression.
- Atropa Belladonna: Frenzied with excitement. Special illusions. Mania. Restless throughout night. Awakened by frightful dreams.
- Calendula Officinalis: Anxious, morose and intense depression. Great irritability, easily frightened, hearing is very acute, fretful, sleepy dreamy.
- Chelidonium Majus: Excited and uneasy, anxiety, frequent crying, extremely depressed, morose and fretful, very forgetful, stupefaction at night.
- Viburnum Opulus: Sedative (British Herbal Pharmacopoeia, 1983), Headache, very nervous and excessively irritable, confusion and inability to concentrate thoughts.
- Kali phosphoricum: One of the greatest nerve remedies. Prostation, weak and tired. Marked disturbance of the sympathetic nervous system. Conditions arising from want of nerve power, neurasthenia, mental and physical depression.
- Zincum Picricum: Nervous exhaustion, chronic occipital headache, profound neurasthenia.
|Dosage||Adults:2-4 take Sbl Tranquil Tablets, 4-6 times a day. Children:half of the adults dose|
|Contra Indications||No known contraindications|
|Form||Tablet, 25 gm|