Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Hip Pain causes
- Hip arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and infective arthritis)
Femoral acetabular impingement - abnormal growth around hip
Injury to hip from overuse caused by repetitive strain on hip muscle, tendons, ligaments or bones
- Bursitis (swelling of small fluid-filled sacs called bursa that cushion bones, muscles and tendons near joints)
- Pinched nerves like sciatica
- avascular necrosis (death of bone tissue resulting from lack of blood supply)
- osteoporosis (weak, brittle bones prone to easy fracture)
Homeopathy medicines for hip pain relief matched to symptoms
Bryonia alba 30 - hip pain that gets bad with the slightest motion. relief by taking rest, and also by warm applications. pain may be cramping, bruised, knife-like stitching/ stabbing type
Rhus Tox 30 - hip pain worsens at rest and gets better by continued motion, pain may increase from lying on the sides, and while rising after prolonged sitting, stiffness in hip
Colocynthis 200 - for hip pain that gets better by lying on the affected side, crampy, constricting or shooting type of pain. Walking worsens the pain while taking rest or applying pressure brings relief.
Ruta Graveolens 30 - soreness (pain felt on touching) in the hip, and pain worsens if the leg is stretched. For Hip Pain from Inflamed, strained Tendons or Ligaments
Aesculus Hipp 200 - for hip pain that increases by walking or stooping (bending the upper half of the body forward and down). Also complaints of lower back pain and stiffness.
Above medicines are available in pills by default, dilutions made available on request (rates may change). Also available in complete kit
Hip pain treatment kit - contains 5 units of medicated pills (2 dram) or 30ml dilutions sealed units.
Dosage (pills): Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. In case of dilutions - 3 to 4 drops in a teaspoon of water 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by doctor
For best results, the medicines should match the indicated symptoms or as advised by your doctor
Precautions while taking medicines
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
(Source: Dr. Vikas Sharma, refer his blog titled "Hip Pain - Natural Homeopathic Medicines that Work" for more info)
Homeopathy medicines for avascular necrosis
Doctors advise homeopathy relief for rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis
Dr.Reckeweg R50 Sacroiliitis drops