Schwabe Topi MP Gel for Rheumatoid arthritis, Sciatica, Cervical.
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Topi MP Gel:
Schwabe Topi MP Gel is homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like symphytum officinale, rhus toxicodendron etc that acts on rheumatism, sciatica and rheumatoid arthritis. It is also indicated to treat cervical spondylosis and lumber spondylosis.
- For Rheumatic and Sciatic Pains
- Exerts an anti-inflammatory action
- Supports healing of damaged tissue
- Improves joint mobility
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis include joint pain, swelling, tenderness, warmth, redness, stiffness, fatigue etc. Rheumatism refers to a chronic inflammatory diseases of joints associated with stiffness and pain. Rheumatism is caused by autoimmune disorder but the other factors like infections, hormones and inheritance are also involved. Fibromyalgia (non articular rheumatism) refers to the pain of fibrous tissues and muscles. In acute phase of the rheumatoid arthritis painful swelling of joints occurs further followed by the degeneration in chronic phase. Disturbance or compression of sciatic nerves often leads to the typical pain along the back side of buttocks and thighs to feet. Prolapsed intervertebral discs are the most common cause for sciatica. Osteoarthritis (degeneration of joint cartilage and the underlying bone), ageing, inflammation are main causes for the degeneration of intervertebral joints of spine. The condition may result in the painful spondylosis of neck (cervical spondylosis) and lower back (lumber spondylosis).
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Schwabe Topi MP Gel
The key properties in Schwabe Topi MP Gel are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis
- Symphytum Officinale-treats bruises (injury appearing as an area of discolored skin on the body), fractures and sprains. It supports healing of damaged tissues. It also promotes healing process of bones and encourages the ligaments and bone to unite firmly.
- Rhus toxicodendron-treats symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis like traumatic and degenerative diseases of joints and bones such as arthritis, rheumatism and painful conditions of joints and bones. It is indicated to reduce lameness and stiffness and relieve rheumatic pain.
- Ledum palustre-treats rheumatic inflammation of the joints. It also relieves the painful conditions of the joints. It treats low back pain, shoulder pain and reduces stiffness.
Unless otherwise prescribed, Topi MP should be applied as follows:
The gel should be used 2 –3 times daily by applying a thin layer on the affected areas. The gel should be slightly massaged into the skin.
Any contact with open wounds and mucous membranes should be avoided carefully.
|Side effects||In rare cases application of Schwabe Topi MP Gel can cause allergic skin reactions, skin dryness and irritation.|
|Contra-indications||Patients hypersensitive to plants of poison ivy (sumac) family should not use Schwabe Topi MP Gel.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Topi MP Gel and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Gel, 25 gms|