Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Hapdco Digestomin Indications
Helps Regularize Digestion, Gives Relief in Gas, Acidity, Heart Burn, Stomach Pain
It increases appetite and normalises stomach problems.
Tip: Collection of homeopathic appetizer medicines to improve hunger pangs naturally
Action of Ingredients used in Hapdco Digestomin Syrup
- Carica Papaya: Heartburn, sour eructations with loss of appetite.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Cutting pain in abdomen. Distended. Pain in abdominal ring on coughing.
- Curcuma Longa: Cutting pain in abdomen. Griping pain in epigastrium followed by loose stools, worse morning, evening, better hot drinks, pressure.
- Gentiana Lutea: Colic, umbilical region sensitive to touch. Flatulence.
- Hydrastis Canadensis: Raises the bodies power regulates the work of the intestinal organs and stands against all chronically catarrhs of all middle organs, relieving pains and obstipated situations, and shows good styptic qualities.
- Cinchona Officinalis: Vomiting of undigested food. Slow digestion. Weight after eating, Hungry longing for food, which lies undigested. Flatulence; belching of bitter fluid or regurgitation of food gives no relief. Much flatulent colic; better bending double.
- Zingiber: Diarrhoea from impure water with much flatulence.
- Terminalia Chebula: Useful for digestive problems.
- Nux vomica: Disgust for food, with nausea. Habitual constipation.
- Aegle Marmelos: Pain griping in abdomen better by passing flatus.
- Magnesia carbonica: Heart burn, sour eructations. Painful colic in abdomen, has to double up and bend.
- Carbo vegetabilis: Eructations, heaviness, fullness, and sleepiness; tense from flatulence, with pain, Eructations after eating and drinking. Eructations after eating and drinking.
Dosage of Hapdco Digestomin Syrup
Adults: 2 teaspoonful 2-3 times a day
Children: 1 teaspoonful 2 times a day or as directed by the physician