Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Why do you suddenly loose appetite for days?
Loss of appetite or hunger can stem from causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include ageing, nervousness, grief, disgusting sights and smells or smoking cigarettes. Other reasons are
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), also called acid reflux, is another digestive illness that can block the appetite.
- Irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, and other medical conditions that affect the digestive system can dampen appetite.
- When people don’t get enough fluids, they feel sick and lose appetite
- Decreased energy and appetite are common in people with many types of depression
- Any type of adjustment disorder- from family stress to a job loss to the death of a loved one can cause changes in appetite
- Increases appetite
- Improves digestion
- Removes the aversion to food, indigestion, dyspepsia and deficiencies of nutrition.
- Abies nigra Q 0.1 ml
- Carduus marianus Q 0.1 ml.
- Quassia amara Q 0.08 ml.
- Hydrastis canadensis Q 0.05 ml.
- Cinchona officinalis Q 0.05 ml.
- Alfalfa Q 0.103 ml.
- Gentiana lutea Q 0.12 ml.
- Five Phos. 6X 0.25 g. In Syrup Base q.s. Alcohol 8.00% v/v.
Action of Individual Ingredients in Bhargava Appetiser Syrup,
- Abies Nigra Q: it helps in total loss of appetite in morning, Improves appetite, great craving for food at noon and night.
- Carduus marianus Q: Taste bitter. Aversion to salt meat. Appetite small
- Quassia amara Q: Abdomen feels empty and retracted. Dyspepsia after infectious diseases.
- Hydrastis canadensis Q: Empty, faint feeling in stomach with loathing of food, Slow digestion. Weakness and Emaciation have progressed together for months and years in chronic stomach disease.
- Cinchona officinalis Q: Loss of appetite, Loathing and violent hunger, Hunger and yet want of appetite.
- Alfalfa Q: Refreshes the appetite, Appetite impaired, increased even to bulimia.
- Gentiana lutea Q: Acts as a tonic, increasing appetite. Acid risings, ravenous hunger, nausea, weight and aching in stomach. The chief symptoms noted in Gentian Lutea is on the alimentary sphere, ravenous hunger with diminished appetite. Dr Kirti recommends this medicine for appetite increase , improving digestion and checking constipation
- Calcarea phosphorica 6x: Great hunger with thirst, Relieves colicky pain, At every attempt to eat.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 6x: Helps to relieve fatigue and weakness, Improves appetite.
- Kali phosphoricum 6x: Weak and tired, gone sensation at the pit of the stomach. Debility with wasting of muscular tissue.
- Magnesium phosphoricum 6x: It helps to relieve the pains. Relieves Bloated, fullness sensation in abdomen.
- Natrum phosphoricum 6x: Canine hunger with gone feeling in stomach.Relieves heaviness and pressure in epigastrium.
|Manufacturer||Bhargava Phytolab Pvt.Ltd|