Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Nux Vomica Homeopathy Mother Tincture Q
Nux Vomica is a plant commonly known by name Poison Nut of the family Loganiaceae. The seeds of the plant are used to extract the medicine.
Nux Vomica MT is a pure extract prepared from the Homoeopathic remedy Nux Vomica which is obtained from the plant Poison Nut and is especially helpful in cases of over dosing of medicines and in life style disorders. It is suitable to persons with a sedentary lifestyle and with a lot of mental stress and work related pressure.
Nux Vomica Profile: Nux Vomica is suited to thin, active, energetic, ardent, careful, impatient, zealous persons with dark hair and disposed to get offended and irritable often and are spiteful and malicious. They are impatient, nervous, disposed to be quarrelsome and getting angry easily.
What do doctors recommend Nux Vomica for?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends Nux Vomica for
- Rectal complaints it is indicated to treat constipation, diarrhea, piles, dysentery, and prolapse of rectum. The key indication for using Nux Vomica in constipation is frequent ineffectual urging
- Digestive Issues: Nux Vomica is an excellent digestive remedy for treating indigestion and acidity. The major symptoms for using it include – heartburn, sour bitter belching, water brash, nausea and vomiting
- Nux Vomica is an excellent medicine for insomnia (sleeplessness), mainly where maintaining sleep is the major trouble for the person. There is a rush of thoughts in mind causing insomnia
- Nux Vomica is frequently used for anger management. The person needing Nux Vomica gets offended very easily and explode with anger. They also have a spiteful and malicious disposition
- Orchitis & sexual complaints
- Nux Vomica is prominently indicated for an enlarged liver, fatty liver, jaundice, and hepatitis.
- Migraine from gastric troubles attended with nausea and acid vomiting indicates its use.
- Nux Vomica is given for coryza. There is stuffy nose or discharge of acrid nature from the nose.
- Nux Vomica is a most useful medicine for ulcerative colitis with frequent, scanty stool and marked tenesmus
Dr. KS Gopi recommends Nux Vomica for; piles with constipation. Blind piles with pressing/sticking/burning/shooting pains
Dr Surekha Tiwari says "Nux Vomica itself can affect the mucous membranes, can affect constipation and can be a very good tool for nasal blockage"
Other indications of Nux Vomica:
It is very helpful in cases of vertigo, sunstroke, photophobia, coryza, flatulence, pyrosis, strangulated hernia and diarrhea that alternate with constipation. It is suitable for persons who indulge in a lot of mental overwork and stimulants such as coffee, tea, tobacco, etc. There is a great degree of nervous irritability which causes headaches and frequent infections due to a lowered immune system. It is a very valuable remedy in cases of backache, sinusitis, uterine prolapse and hydrocele. It helps in cases of fever with extreme chills despite the body burning from heat.
Dosage of Nux Vomica:
Dosage: Nux Vomica can be used from 30 C to 1M potency. It is a short-acting remedy and its action lasts from 1 to 7 days approximately. The repetition and potency vary from case to case.
It is to be taken as an internal medicine. Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. Unless otherwise prescribed, it is to be taken as a very few drops (1-2 or as recommend by physician) in half a cup of normal water 2-3 times daily till symptoms disappear. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Relationship to other medicines
Sepia, Kali Carb, and Sulphur are complementary medicines to Nux Vomica.
Ignatia Amara and Zincum Met are inimical (interrupt the action of) to Nux Vomica.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Nux Vomica Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)