Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Aesculus Hippocastanum Homeopathy Dilution
This medicine is prepared from the kernel of a plant named as Aesculus Hippocastanum commonly known as horse chestnut
Tincture of ripe kernel; trituration of dry kernel. Tincture of fruit with capsule is useful to make the medicine.
Common Name: Horse Chestnut.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorised distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG) and Adel (Pekana)
What doctors recommend Aesculus Hippocastanum for?
Dr Vikas sharma says Aesculus is an excellent medicine to manage rectal pain in case of piles. It is used when the piles pain is burning, stinging, cutting type. The pain is present all the time while standing, sitting or lying with feeling of fullness. Stools are knotty, dry and hard. This medicine is used to treat external, blind and bleeding piles
- Aesculus to manage Pain in Lumbo-Sacral Region and Hips in back injury. Stiffness and intense pain is felt in this region while standing or walking
- Best remedy for Leucorrhea patients with lameness in back accompanied by a thick, dark yellow vaginal discharge. TheLeucorrhea condition gets worse after menses.
- Aesculus is a top listed medicine for treating sacroiliitis (inflammation of the sacroiliac joint). In cases needing Aesculus, there is an intense pain in the hip which may radiate to thigh. pain in the hip joint that is worse from walking or stooping with Soreness and lameness
- It is also indicated in stiff back, helps manage pain in the curvature of the spine
Dr Shahsi Boricha has an effect on the digestive tract (esp intestine & liver), vein related problems, Uterus & prostate, respiratory organ. Clinically used in piles (swelling in rectum),with bleeding and itching because of its anti inflammatory properties. Chronic veinous insufficiency and its complications like varicose veins, post operative skin problems, varicocele
Dr K S Gopi says “piles when it is accompanied with backache. Severe, sharp, shooting lower backache in lumbo sacral region with haemorrhoids is sure shot sign for Aesculus to be used”. Also for back pain in the lower region due to constipation and piles.
Causes & Symptoms for Aescpocastanulus hipum
- Aesculus hippocastanumIt is beneficial in mucous membranes of mouth, throat, rectum that are swollen, burn, dry and raw that are sensitive to inhaled cold air.
- Dry constricted fauces, with burning, pricking and stinging pains are relieved with help of this remedy.
- It centres its action on the pelvic system, lower back region with a characteristic fullness in various parts.
- is one of our leading remedies for dryness, haemorrhoids, varicose veins of purple color, backache with a feeling of Fullness.
- The sticking pains as if the rectum was full of sticks.
Mind and head:
Aesculus hippocastanum is helpful in people who are gloomy, depressed, lose temper easily and face lack of concentration.
Sensation of heaviness in the head with confused feelingand flying pains through the temples.
It is a valuable remedy in redness of the eyes, with lachrymation, burning eyeballs and vascular appearance
The eyeballs feel sore and ache; sharp, shooting pains in eyes.
It is suitable to patients having inflammation of the throat, the characteristic being that it is very dark
Stomach and Abdomen:
It has a great disturbance of digestion As soon as the patient has swallowed the food, or a little while after, it becomes sour and he eructate it
Constant distress and burning in the stomach. Inclination to vomit is an indication of Aesculus Hippocastanum
hippocastanum helps in the liver complaints with right hypochondriac pain, fullness in the abdomen, colicky pains and tenderness.
Throbbing or beating sensation felt in the back calls for Aesculus hippocastanum.
Constant dull backache; walking is almost impossible; scarcely able to rise or walk after sitting
Tearing pains with stiffness, with stiffness in the back, making the walk difficult is lessened with Aesculus hippocastanum.
Walking greatly worsens all the symptoms.
Rectum ( stool and Anus):
Dryness and hear, pains with shoot up the rectum.
Painful, burning, Rarely bleeding purplish piles with absence of constipation is gradually overcomed with Aesculus hippocastanum.
Flying pains all over, with intense pains at the anal region for hours.
Constipation with hard stools followed by a feeling of prolapse of rectum.
The remedy overcomes the dragging pain in the pelvis
The lower part of the abdomen feels full, both before and during menstruation.
White discharge with lameness in the back across sacroiliac articulations is gradually relieved with Aesculus.
Side effects of German Aesculus hippocastanum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
Dosage and rules while taking German Aesculus hippocastanum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
About German Homeopathy remedies:
These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Aesculus Hippocastanum dilution is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Dr.Reckeweg (6C, 30C, 200C, 1M) (11ml/100ml)
- Adel (6C, 30C, 200C, 1M) (10ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (30C, 200C) (10ml)
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight