Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aesculus Pentarkan
Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan drops are indicated for treat symptoms of varicose veins and piles.
Homeopathic Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan drops is indicated for symptoms of varicose veins and piles and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like aesculus hippocastanum, arnica Montana etc that acts on piles, varicose veins and the other related problems.
Hemorrhoids - symptoms of piles include itchiness, mucus discharge, pain while defecating, area around anus is red and swollen etc. Hemorrhoids (piles) are the venous swellings in tissues around anus. Internal hemorrhoids lie inside the rectum which cannot be seen or felt. External hemorrhoids lie within anus and are painful. Due to the internal pressure, internal piles tend to congest and bleed and further prolapsed. In external hemorrhoids painful thrombosis (clotting of the blood) can develop. Common causes of hemorrhoids are spicy food intake, constipation and straining.
Varicose veins - symptoms of varicose veins include swollen feet and ankles, itching of veins, skin discolor etc. In this condition leg veins become dilated and appear tortuous or twisted. This can be due to weakness of the connective tissues, inadequate venous return or valve malfunctioning. Predisposing factors are adiposity (obesity), pregnancy, malignancy (tendency of a medical condition to become progressively worse) etc. If varicose veins are untreated the condition may be complicated by phlebitis (inflammation of the walls of a vein) and thrombosis. In case of the chronic venous insufficiency pigmentation, congestion of skin, oedema (condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues), ulceration and formation of scaly eruptions can occur.
Aesculus Hippocastanum 1x 30%; Arnica Montana 2x 10%; Calcarea Fluorica 6x 10%; Carduus Marianus 1x 10%; Collinsonia Canadensis 1x 10%; Excipients Q.S. Alcohol Content: 37% V/V.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan drops work?
The key properties in Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkandrops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of varicose veins and piles
- Aesculus hippocastanum-it acts on lower bowel and veins. It treats blind and bleeding piles associated with sharp shooting pains etc.
- Arnica Montana-it affects venous system including haemorrhage (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel) and stasis (state of inactivity). It treats varicose veins, piles, tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels), injuries caused due to trauma etc.
- Calcarea fluorica-treats symptoms of varicose veins and piles like enlarged and varicose veins. It also acts on fissures (long, narrow opening or line of breakage) and itching of anus, bleeding piles and weakness of connective tissue and venous walls.
- Carduus marianus-treats varicose veins, ulcers, bleeding hemorrhoids, hard stool, prolapsed of rectum and burning pain.
- Collinsonia Canadensis-treats portal and pelvic congestion, constipation, piles, diarrhea etc.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed, Aesculus Pentarkan (wsi) should be taken as follows; for acute complaints 10 to 20 drops should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times d day. for subsequent treatment, 10 to 20 drops of Aesculus Pentarkan should be taken 3 times a day.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan are known.|
|Contra-indications||Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan is not indicated for children|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|